- Expert: Warhol Fawcett portrait worth $12M @ USA TODAY - 9 minutes ago
Lee Drexler estimates art's value in lawsuit between Ryan O'Neal, Univ. of Tex.-Austin.
- Why the holidays matter to your career @ USA TODAY - 17 minutes ago
How to boost your career and opportunities at work during the holiday season.
- Ask Matt: Are stocks headed for a crash soon? @ USA TODAY - 49 minutes ago
Ask Matt: Few forecasts of when a correction occurs ever turn out to be correct.
- Craze for coveted craft brews spurs black market @ USA TODAY - 1 hour 19 minutes ago
If you're willing to pay up and skirt the law, you can get snare that hard-to-find pint.
- Venezuela elections a test for Maduro, opposition @ USA TODAY - 1 hour 23 minutes ago
The opposition is expected to make some gains, especially in Venezuela's largest cities.
- Some show-me-the-money gifts to consider @ USA TODAY - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
Your Money: Ways to wrap a little savings into your gifts for children and adults.
- Alzheimer's disease next frontier in research @ USA TODAY - 2 hours 52 minutes ago
Report: Research progress is being made against one of man's most deadly diseases.
- What NOT to buy your boss for the holidays @ USA TODAY - 3 hours ago
Jewelry, perfume, clothing, alcohol are among the minefields employees should avoid.
- Show Us Your Car: A '70 Barracuda has some bite @ USA TODAY - 4 hours ago
A project to create a hotter HemiCuda clone takes on a life of its own
- Judge: Goldman Sachs silent about rogue trader @ USA TODAY - 12 hours ago
District Judge William Pauley takes banking firm to task for its handling of fraud case.
- Gilt snafu sells Starbucks Metal Cards early @ USA TODAY - 12 hours ago
Online luxury retailer accidentally posted, then unposted sale of $450 coffee gift card.
- Medicare Advantage ruling may affect thousands @ USA TODAY - 16 hours ago
Federal judge temporarily blocks UnitedHealthcare from dropping 2,200 physicians.
- What to watch: A scary bond yield warning @ USA TODAY - 16 hours ago
When you were a tyke, did your granny slap you and say: "Don't reach for yield, child"?
- What the biggest hedge fund has been buying @ USA TODAY - 17 hours ago
Here's what the biggest hedge fund has been buying
- Dow jumps 200 points on November jobs report @ USA TODAY - 17 hours ago
Unemployment rate falls to 7% from 7.3%; 203,000 new jobs for the month, Labor Dept. says.
- Barnes & Noble shares fall on SEC probe @ USA TODAY - 17 hours ago
Beleaguered book retailer is cooperating with regulatory investigation into its accounting.
- Consumer borrowing rose $18.2 billion in Oct. @ USA TODAY - 17 hours ago
Another big increase in auto and student loans boosts credit card debt to five-month high.
- Rising riches: 1 in 5 in U.S. reaches affluence @ USA TODAY - 18 hours ago
A new demographic bubble of rich Americans may be biggest barrier to income equality.
- Court case could mean 'death' of software patents @ USA TODAY - 18 hours ago
Federal judge says high court's ruling in Alice case could invalidate high-tech patents.
- AT&T: We don't have to disclose NSA dealings @ USA TODAY - 18 hours ago
Telecom giant says it isn't required to tell shareholders what it does with customer data.
- Audi concept has big wheels of a Tonka toy @ USA TODAY - 19 hours ago
Big wheels keep on turning, but how big is too big?
- China, banks ponder Bitcoin as popularity soars @ USA TODAY - 19 hours ago
Debating the potential value of a currency no one can actually hold in their hands.
- Time Warner Cable agrees to carry Al Jazeera America @ USA TODAY - 19 hours ago
Time Warner Cable agrees to carry Al Jazeera America after months of talks
- First Take: Jobs nightmare now over @ USA TODAY - 20 hours ago
Friday's jobs report shows U.S. economic recovery is gaining steam.
- American and US Airways to close merger Monday @ USA TODAY - 21 hours ago
It will take many months to turn the two carriers into a single airline after Monday's close.