- Apartheid abuse cases against Ford, IBM go ahead @ USA TODAY - 3 hours ago
Federal judge declines to toss out decade-old lawsuits against major U.S. companies.
- IPO market is casualty of stock market pullback @ USA TODAY - 3 hours ago
The once-booming IPO market has come down to earth after a stock sell-off cools speculation.
- Why $1M may not fill your retirement nest egg @ USA TODAY - 4 hours ago
Saved a cool million for your retirement? That might be enough. But some may be danger of running out of money.
- Aussies love Mustangs, too @ USA TODAY - 4 hours ago
Australian Andrew Matthews says the Mustang's appeal is strong in his country too
- Chesapeake Energy's McClendon got $53 million severance @ USA TODAY - 4 hours ago
Chesapeake CEO sails away with severance valued at $53 million
- GM to stick with marketing plan despite recall @ USA TODAY - 4 hours ago
GM says it's too early to say whether the recall is hurting sales of its newest models.
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards @ USA TODAY - 5 hours ago
Arts and crafts retail chain gives details of last year's attack on its credit card attack.
- PepsiCo's profit rises on snack sales, price hikes @ USA TODAY - 5 hours ago
Global snack volume rose last quarter though global beverage volume was unchanged, including in North America.
- IRS audits less than 1% of big-business partnerships @ USA TODAY - 5 hours ago
Sen. Levin: hedge funds and private equity firms are escaping scrutiny.
- Short stint, big payout: View CEO severance packages @ USA TODAY - 7 hours ago
USA TODAY Network highlights CEOs who have received golden parachutes after short stints on the job.
- S&P 500 closes higher for 4th day; Dow drops @ USA TODAY - 7 hours ago
Stocks saw solid gains for the holiday-shortened week. Markets are closed for Good Friday.
- Coffee surges on renewed concern about crop @ USA TODAY - 8 hours ago
Coffee for July delivery jumps over 8% to $2.04 a pound in futures trading Thursday.
- Ex-BP worker traded on Deepwater Horizon data @ USA TODAY - 8 hours ago
Keith Seilhan traded on insider knowledge of 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster, SEC charged.
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years @ USA TODAY - 8 hours ago
The Mexican food chain aims to raise prices amid soaring popularity, despite disappointing earnings.
- 15 months=$58 million for Yahoo's de Castro @ USA TODAY - 8 hours ago
All but about $1 million of de Castro's severance was based in the value of De Castro's equity award in Yahoo.
- CBO: Minimum wage boost would cost firms $15B @ USA TODAY - 9 hours ago
The Senate is expected to begin debating the bill, which would raise the minimum wage to $10.10 hourly, in two weeks.
- Your Take: Mustang's 50th birthday revs up memories @ USA TODAY - 9 hours ago
As Ford's muscle car vrooms into it's 50th year, people share memories of their models.
- Agency: Target hackers may take years to find @ USA TODAY - 9 hours ago
Investigators close to gaining a full understanding of the methods hackers used.
- Judge: GM need not tell owners to park recall cars @ USA TODAY - 10 hours ago
Declines to tell company that it must advise recall car owners to not drive them.
- Chipotle shares chill on lower-than-expected earnings @ USA TODAY - 10 hours ago
Chipotle said its profit increase was driven by a 13.4% rise in comparable restaurant sales.
- Wal-Mart offers lower-fee money transfer service @ USA TODAY - 12 hours ago
Move could reshape that industry and is likely to set off a pricing battle.
- Hey, caffeine addicts: Unlimited coffee for $45 @ USA TODAY - 12 hours ago
CUPS app lets users subscribe to all-you-can-drink coffee at NYC shops.
- Average 30-year mortgage rate falls to 4.27% @ USA TODAY - 12 hours ago
Mortgage rates fell for the second straight week as the spring home-buying season begins.
- Dodge restyles Charger, Challenger muscle cars @ USA TODAY - 12 hours ago
Charger, Challenger both get new styling and better gas mileage.
- GE profit falls but beat estimates, outlook strong @ USA TODAY - 14 hours ago
The company said Thursday that it earned $3 billion on revenue of $34.18 billion.