- Not just Argentina: 11 countries near bankruptcy @ USA TODAY - 5 hours ago
Argentina is not the only country that has struggled, or even failed, to pay its debt in recent years.
- USDA overhauls decades-old poultry inspections @ USA TODAY - 8 hours ago
The number of inspectors will go down but their focus will shift from quality to safety.
- Dow tanks on Argentina debt default, other fears @ USA TODAY - 8 hours ago
Major indexes give back all of July's gains.
- Tesla tags Reno for Gigafactory, but won't commit @ USA TODAY - 9 hours ago
The states in the running for the gigafactory still await their fates.
- Tesla earnings beat expectations, stock wobbles @ USA TODAY - 10 hours ago
The electric-car maker reports says sales are on track.
- LinkedIn shares jump 10% as recruiting business gains @ USA TODAY - 11 hours ago
Shares in LinkedIn rallied 10% in late trading Thursday after the professional networking service reported adjusted profit and sales that blew past estimates.
- EBay U.S. work force is heavily white and Asian @ USA TODAY - 11 hours ago
85% percent of eBay's U.S. workers and 95% of U.S. tech workers are white and Asian.
- T-Mobile shares jump on Iliad buyout offer @ USA TODAY - 11 hours ago
T-Mobile's Un-Carrier strategy seems to be making an impact.
- Shell, Alaska Natives to share in oil profits @ USA TODAY - 12 hours ago
Agreement aims to share the profits from offshore drilling off Alaska's northwest coast.
- Investor in Argentina flap emerges as super PAC donor @ USA TODAY - 13 hours ago
Paul Singer, a major hedge fund investor, is among the biggest donors to super PACs.
- 1,100 layoffs planned at Alpha coal mines in W.Va. @ USA TODAY - 13 hours ago
1,100 layoffs planned at Alpha coal mines in W.Va.
- Voices: Top tech execs need to speak up on diversity @ USA TODAY - 14 hours ago
The biggest names - Zuckerberg, Mayer, Dorsey, Costolo - have been quiet on the topic.
- Exxon Mobil reports lowest production since 2009 @ USA TODAY - 14 hours ago
Exxon Mobil reports its global production of oil and gas has hit its lowest level since 2009.
- Investing: Learning from Argentina's woes @ USA TODAY - 15 hours ago
When you buy low-rated debt, you run the risk of big losses.
- Hot car deaths: How to prevent them @ USA TODAY - 15 hours ago
Use these simple tips to keep your kids safe around your car.
- Target names Brian Cornell CEO @ USA TODAY - 16 hours ago
Cornell was formerly CEO of PepsiCo Americas Foods.
- 4 things Target's new CEO Brian Cornell needs to do @ USA TODAY - 16 hours ago
Brian Cornell should focus on restoring trust and the retailer's chic legacy.
- Economists expect more strong job gains in July @ USA TODAY - 16 hours ago
Analysts are turning their attention to wage growth and the quality of jobs being created.
- Education trumps retirement savings for single parents @ USA TODAY - 16 hours ago
Single parents are looking more to their children's futures.
- Malaysia Airlines faces fight over its own survival @ USA TODAY - 18 hours ago
Malaysia Airlines must consider name change, axing flights, other options, say experts
- Average 30-year mortgage rate dips to 4.12% @ USA TODAY - 19 hours ago
The average for the 15-year mortgage declined to 3.23%.
- Save of the Day: Back-to-school clothing bargains @ USA TODAY - 20 hours ago
These coupons cut your costs in half at American Eagle, Hollister, JC Penney and more on the clothing aisles.
- Sony rides PlayStation 4 to profitable quarter @ USA TODAY - 21 hours ago
Sales of PlayStation 4 help Sony to a profitable first quarter
- Scripps exits papers, merges with Journal Communications @ USA TODAY - 22 hours ago
The companies' broadcast operations will merge, while newspaper holdings will be spun off.
- Jobless claims rose 23,000 to 302,000 @ USA TODAY - 22 hours ago
The four-week average, a less volatile measure, fell 3,500 to 297,250.