- Tableau IPO Up 64% in Debut Wyatt Investment Research - 3 hours ago
Yesterday¡rsquo;s Tableau IPO was the latest sign of the appetite investors have for new stocks right now.
- The Rich Investor’s Secret to Buying Low Wyatt Investment Research - 5 hours ago
Eight months ago, investors had essentially written off Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX). Now the stock is up 239% -- the latest evidence of why it pays to buy a good company after bad news.
- Five Stocks That Made Big Gains this Week Wyatt Investment Research - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:20 PM EDT
In another record-setting week for the markets, here were five stocks that stood out.
- Facebook (FB): One Year Later Wyatt Investment Research - Fri, May 17, 2013 2:21 PM EDT
Tomorrow will mark a year since Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) went public in one of the most hyped initial public offerings in market history. As we know now, the stock has not lived up to that hype.
- The 77% Income Trade: Live Options Chat Video Replay Wyatt Investment Research - Fri, May 17, 2013 9:17 AM EDT
Did you miss yesterday¡#39;s live options chat with Andy Crowder? Not to worry. Here is the video in its entirety.
- Is Google (GOOG) a $1,000 Stock, or the Next Apple (AAPL)? Wyatt Investment Research - Thu, May 16, 2013 10:59 AM EDT
Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) just topped $900 for the first time in its history. Will it become the first tech stock to reach $1,000 a share...or is it on the brink of an Apple-like decline?
- 3 Companies Upping their Dividend by more than 10% Wyatt Investment Research - Wed, May 15, 2013 12:15 PM EDT
Terra Nitrogen (NYSE: TNH) is one of three companies increasing their dividend by more than 10% this week. TNH¡#39;s recent history suggests, however, that it isn¡#39;t as reliable a dividend grower as ...
- The 77% Income Trade Wyatt Investment Research - Wed, May 15, 2013 10:21 AM EDT
Some people take a simple concept and sprinkle it with some mumbo jumbo to make it seem complicated ¡hellip; and then claim only they can explain it to you! Don¡#39;t listen to them ¡hellip; and certainly ...
- Big Banks Burst Higher Wyatt Investment Research - Tue, May 14, 2013 3:43 PM EDT
Big banks have been frequent market leaders of late, and today they¡rsquo;re at it again -- driving stocks to yet another record.
- Tesla (TSLA) Motors Even Higher Wyatt Investment Research - Tue, May 14, 2013 12:09 PM EDT
Powered by electricity and strong earnings growth, Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) is the fastest rising stock on the market.
- Four Reasons I’m Buying Gold Today Wyatt Investment Research - Tue, May 14, 2013 9:51 AM EDT
Gold has tanked of late. But here are four reasons why I think every investor should still have exposure to the yellow metal.
- IPOs on Pace for Record Month Wyatt Investment Research - Mon, May 13, 2013 10:37 AM EDT
Record-high stock prices are fueling the busiest month for IPOs in at least a decade.
- Google Takes a Bite Out of Apple Wyatt Investment Research - Mon, May 13, 2013 2:04 AM EDT
The verdict is in: Google Glass is the future.
- ESPN Data Plan Boosts Disney (DIS) Stock Wyatt Investment Research - Fri, May 10, 2013 11:13 AM EDT
The Worldwide Leader in Sports continues to fuel Disney (NYSE: DIS) stock this week.
- Is 3D Systems Plotting a Buyout? Wyatt Investment Research - Wed, May 8, 2013 1:16 PM EDT
A mysterious trading pause today has fueled speculation that 3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) may be preparing to buy out some of its competitors.
- Why aren’t more people selling? Wyatt Investment Research - Wed, May 8, 2013 9:17 AM EDT
The questions have been rolling in this week. Last week I talked about how you can get paid to buy stocks. It¡rsquo;s simple, real and more importantly, a great source for driving income on a monthly basis. ...
- ChartWatch: 3D Stocks Continue to Rise Wyatt Investment Research - Tue, May 7, 2013 5:11 PM EDT
Proto Labs (NYSE: PRLB) could experience a 25% rise after reaching a new high. The 3D printing industry has gotten its share of buzz from investors this year. Many believe 3D printing is a disruptive technology ...
- ChartWatch: IMAX is Set Up for a Huge Rise Wyatt Investment Research - Mon, May 6, 2013 1:36 PM EDT
IMAX (NASDAQ: IMAX) could have a 25% rise ahead.
- Analyst Links Military Strategy to Gold Crash Wyatt Investment Research - Mon, May 6, 2013 12:00 AM EDT
The gold crash in April shocked investors and likely wiped out a few trading accounts. Hedge fund god John Paulson reportedly lost more than $1 billion.¡nbsp;
- ChartWatch: AMZN has another 12% Decline Ahead Wyatt Investment Research - Fri, May 3, 2013 11:10 AM EDT
Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) is in trouble. We¡rsquo;ve covered the stock many times in the past, offering both bullish and bearish recommendations. And ChartWatch has provided very accurate analysis, too....
- The Risky Truth about Apple¡#039;s Dividend Wyatt Investment Research - Fri, May 3, 2013 8:42 AM EDT
Apple¡#39;s (NASDAQ: AAPL) dividend increase shows the company is listening to its investors. At first glance, the dividend hike appears to be a no-brainer. On second glance? Less so.
- Facebook Earnings by the Numbers Wyatt Investment Research - Thu, May 2, 2013 12:20 PM EDT
Yesterday¡#39;s Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) earnings were a bit of a mixed bag -- but enough to give the stock a nice 4% boost today. Here are some of the key numbers to remember from the social network¡#39;s ...
- Time Warner Earnings: An Unexpected Journey Wyatt Investment Research - Wed, May 1, 2013 10:06 AM EDT
Media giant Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) beat earnings expectations thanks largely to one fictional character: a hobbit.
- Record Bond Deal Boosts Apple to Month High Wyatt Investment Research - Tue, Apr 30, 2013 3:42 PM EDT
Apple¡rsquo;s (NASDAQ: AAPL) newfound generosity is helping the slumping stock finally turn a corner.
- ChartWatch: CREE Lights Up Wyatt Investment Research - Mon, Apr 29, 2013 2:54 PM EDT
Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) has a bright future ahead after the company reported strong revenue growth last week. The LED lights manufacturer reported outstanding financials for the third quarter, with sales growing ...
- Don¡#039;t Get Suckered by This Popular High¡#45;Yield Investment Wyatt Investment Research - Fri, Apr 26, 2013 9:58 AM EDT
I rarely say an income investment is categorically off the table for the High Yield Wealth portfolio ¡hellip; But there are instances.¡nbsp; One instance centers on real estate investment trusts (REITs)....
- ChartWatch: Glass is Google’s Ace in the Hole Wyatt Investment Research - Thu, Apr 25, 2013 4:48 PM EDT
Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) is my favorite company. Ask anyone in my office, and they¡rsquo;ll certainly confirm. I¡rsquo;m a shareholder and have no plans to sell ¡ndash; even after GOOG hits $1,000, which ...
- Will Bogus Bomb Scare Delay a Twitter IPO? Wyatt Investment Research - Wed, Apr 24, 2013 3:04 PM EDT
A Twitter IPO is coming, supposedly as early as next year. But will the five-minute market flash-crash the social media giant created on Monday build ill will towards the company on Wall Street?
- Apple Earnings Leave Investors Confused Wyatt Investment Research - Wed, Apr 24, 2013 11:06 AM EDT
The latest round of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) earnings has left investors even more confused about what to do with shares of the world¡#39;s largest tech stock.
- The Easy Income Investment Wyatt Investment Research - Wed, Apr 24, 2013 1:45 AM EDT
I¡#39;d say it¡#39;s no stretch to call AT¡amp;T (NYSE: T) one of the more reliable dividend-growth stocks on the market. The large telecom has continually paid dividends for the past 100 years, and has ...
- ChartWatch: IBM Approaches Key Support Wyatt Investment Research - Tue, Apr 23, 2013 2:34 PM EDT
IBM (NYSE: IBM) is having a rough month.
- Morning Earnings Roundup: Delta Takes Flight Wyatt Investment Research - Tue, Apr 23, 2013 11:41 AM EDT
An impressive round of morning earnings has the market advancing for a third straight day.
- When Will Apple (AAPL) Hit Bottom? Wyatt Investment Research - Tue, Apr 23, 2013 9:03 AM EDT
The Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) tailspin continues. When will it end? Today¡#39;s earnings report could be a major turning point.
- ChartWatch: Mayer Does It Again Wyatt Investment Research - Mon, Apr 22, 2013 5:53 PM EDT
Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) is off to a fast start in 2013, driven mainly by hopes that recently appointed CEO Marissa Mayer will fulfill her high expectations.
- ChartWatch: Tesla Motors Ahead Wyatt Investment Research - Mon, Jan 28, 2013 3:27 PM EST
Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) hurdled a major resistance level last week. ¡nbsp;
- How to Spin Gold into Cash Wyatt Investment Research - Fri, Apr 19, 2013 9:11 AM EDT
Generally, gold is not a smart income investment -- especially given its recent struggles. But there¡#39;s one gold-related fund that¡#39;s a good place to uncover yield.
- April IPOs Continue to Pile Up Wyatt Investment Research - Thu, Apr 18, 2013 4:52 PM EDT
The April rush to the IPO window continues. Four more companies have gone public so far this week.
- Morning Earnings Roundup: Morgan Stanley Misses on Revenue Wyatt Investment Research - Thu, Apr 18, 2013 1:35 PM EDT
Like most of the big banks this season, Morgan Stanley¡rsquo;s (NYSE: MS) first-quarter earnings were decidedly mixed.
- ChartWatch: Chipotle Losing Its Spice Wyatt Investment Research - Wed, Apr 17, 2013 5:19 PM EDT
Chipotle (NYSE: CMG) has had a wild 12 months. The shares dropped from highs near $420 to lows near $240. Moreover, that decline occurred in only five months. ¡nbsp;
- Bank of America Earnings Up, But Short of Estimates Wyatt Investment Research - Wed, Apr 17, 2013 11:30 AM EDT
Big banks have been beating low earnings expectations regularly the past couple years. Now that the bar isn¡rsquo;t set so low, modest earnings growth is no longer good enough. Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) ...
- This amazing income investment is still working Wyatt Investment Research - Wed, Apr 17, 2013 9:50 AM EDT
In last week¡rsquo;s article, I revealed a unique technique self-directed investors use to safely generate regular 8%-12% income streams on their retirement savings.In a yield-starved environment, this ...
- The One Commodity That’s Surviving This Resource Crash Wyatt Investment Research - Tue, Apr 16, 2013 9:02 AM EDT
It¡rsquo;s not a good time to be a commodity investor. Everything from gold to oil is tanking. There¡#39;s one commodity, however, that¡#39;s not only surviving -- but thriving.
- Citigroup Jumpstarts Busy Earnings Week Wyatt Investment Research - Mon, Apr 15, 2013 9:59 AM EDT
Citigroup (NYSE: C) reported a 30% jump in its first-quarter profits this morning, getting a busy earnings week off to a flying start.
- Wells Fargo Beats Earnings, Revenue Slips Wyatt Investment Research - Fri, Apr 12, 2013 11:37 AM EDT
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) has been the most reliable of the six big banks in recent years. And the company again came in ahead of quarterly earnings forecasts this morning. But weaknesses in other areas ...
- JPMorgan Earnings By the Numbers Wyatt Investment Research - Fri, Apr 12, 2013 10:22 AM EDT
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) kicked off big-bank reporting season with first-quarter earnings that were decidedly mixed.
- GMCR on Quite a Tear Wyatt Investment Research - Thu, Apr 11, 2013 6:25 PM EDT
Remember when Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (NASDAQ: GMCR) was going nowhere? That was five months ago. Today, GMCR shares are pricier than they¡rsquo;ve been in over a year.
- Can Stocks Keep the Momentum Going? Wyatt Investment Research - Thu, Apr 11, 2013 10:59 AM EDT
Three up days in a row and a new record for the S¡amp;P 500 have made it clear that stocks have broken out of their three-week malaise. With stocks at all-time highs, how long can Wall Street keep the ...
- SeaWorld IPO Headlines Growing List Wyatt Investment Research - Wed, Apr 10, 2013 11:19 AM EDT
The initial public offering hopper is overflowing. And the SeaWorld IPO is the main attraction.
- VIDEO: Just How Important Is Alcoa (AA)? Wyatt Investment Research - Wed, Apr 10, 2013 9:11 AM EDT
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) beat earnings expectations after the bell Monday, giving stocks a nice boost on Tuesday. The numbers say Alcoa earnings beats are a harbinger of good things to come for the market. But ...
- ChartWatch: Honda Hits the Brakes Wyatt Investment Research - Tue, Apr 9, 2013 4:42 PM EDT
Though I continue to offer a bullish long-term view for HMC, the shares appear to have hit the brakes in the short term.¡nbsp;