- Pfizer's Prevenar Cleared in the EU for New Indication - Analyst Blog Zacks - 5 hours ago
Pfizer Inc (PFE) announced that Prevenar 13 was approved in the EU for a new indication.
- Shire Submits NDA for Dry Eye Disease Drug Lifitegrast - Analyst Blog Zacks - 5 hours ago
Shire (SHPG) submits NDA for its dry eye disease candidate - lifitegrast.
- Anadarko Provides 2015 Guidance, Cuts Capital Spending - Analyst Blog Zacks - 5 hours ago
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC) announced its guidance and capital expenditure plans for 2015.
- Boeing (BA) Secures $1.1B Silk Way Deal for 747-8 Freighter - Analyst Blog Zacks - 6 hours ago
The Boeing Co. (BA) won an order for three of its 747-8 freighter airplanes from Azerbaijan-based Silk Way West in a deal valued at approximately $1.1 billion.
- Robert Half Derives Strength from Strong Staffing Demand - Analyst Blog Zacks - 6 hours ago
On Mar 4, 2015, we issued an updated research report on Robert Half International Inc (RHI).
- DuPont Recognized for Sorona at World Bio Markets 2015 - Analyst Blog Zacks - 6 hours ago
DuPont (DD) announced that DuPont Industrial Biosciences has been conferred with the 2015 Bio Business Award for Breakthrough Bio-Based Technology Platform at the World Bio Markets Conference awards ceremony in Amsterdam.
- Hormel Foods (HRL) Retains Scope for Growth, Runs Risks - Analyst Blog Zacks - 6 hours ago
We have issued an updated research report on the premium meat products company, Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL) on Mar 4, 2015.
- JPMorgan to Settle Robo-Signing Charges for $50 Million - Analyst Blog Zacks - 6 hours ago
JPMorgan agreed to settle allegations by the DOJ, related to mishandling of bankruptcy filings of more than 25,000 homeowners, by paying $50 million.
- Associated Estates Buys Apartment Community in Georgia - Analyst Blog Zacks - 6 hours ago
In sync with its perceived strategy of adding premier assets to its portfolio, Associated Estates (AEC) acquired 1160 Hammond, situated in the Perimeter submarket of Atlanta, GA.
- Energy XXI Subsidiary Offers $1.25B Senior Notes Due 2020 - Analyst Blog Zacks - 6 hours ago
In a private placement, an affiliate of Energy XXI Ltd. (EXXI) has commenced the offering of its $1.25 billion aggregate principal amount of Senior Secured Second Lien Notes due 2020.
- Nabors Counters Crude Price Fall with a 12% Workforce Cut - Analyst Blog Zacks - 6 hours ago
The free fall in crude prices has been hurting Nabors Industries Ltd's (NBR) business for more than six months now. This forced the land drilling contractor to slash its workforce by 12%
- Novartis Acquires Oncology Drugs from Glaxo, Sells Vaccines - Analyst Blog Zacks - 6 hours ago
Novartis AG (NVS) recently announced that it has completed a series of previously announced transactions with GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK).
- Can CBRE Group (CBG) Grow on the Back of Acquisitions? - Analyst Blog Zacks - 6 hours ago
Strategic in-fill acquisitions have played a vital role in enhancing CBRE Group's (CBG) geographic coverage as well as broadening and strengthening its service offerings.
- Raymond James to Acquire Cougar: M&A Revival in the Cards? - Analyst Blog Zacks - 6 hours ago
Raymond James Financial, Inc.'s (RJF) dormant M&A activities seem to have come alive with the latest announcement of acquiring the Toronto-based Cougar Global Investments Ltd. Cougar is a Canadian asset manager with nearly $1 billion in assets under management.
- Reinsurance Group Arm to Protect Longevity Risk of BCE - Analyst Blog Zacks - 6 hours ago
Reinsurance Group (RGA) along with Sun Life to provide longevity risk insurance to BCE Inc.
- Tenet Healthcare's Business Poised for Growth - Analyst Blog Zacks - 7 hours ago
On Mar 4, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Tenet Healthcare Corp. (THC).
- FMC Corp's Sale of Alkali Unit Gets Antitrust Clearance - Analyst Blog Zacks - 7 hours ago
FMC Corp. (FMC) has secured the U.S. antitrust approval for the divestment of its alkali chemicals business.
- Accuray CyberKnife M6 with InCise MLC Treats First Patient - Analyst Blog Zacks - 7 hours ago
Accuray Inc. (ARAY) recently announced that the first patient treatment using the company's CyberKnife M6 System with the InCise Multileaf Collimator (MLC) has been successfully completed.
- Joy Global Misses on Earnings & Revenues, Lowers Guidance - Analyst Blog Zacks - 7 hours ago
Joy Global (JOY) missed the fiscal first quarter earnings and revenue estimates and lowered its guidance for fiscal 2015.
- Wintrust (WTFC) to Buy Community Financial for $42.4M - Analyst Blog Zacks - 7 hours ago
Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC) is set to acquire Community Financial Shares, Inc. ("CFIS"), the parent company of the Illinois-based state chartered bank, Community Bank-Wheaton/Glen Ellyn ("CBWGE"). The transaction is valued at $42.4 million.
- Kroger Q4 Earnings Beat on Higher Sales, Gives Upbeat View - Analyst Blog Zacks - 7 hours ago
Kroger (KR), one of the largest grocery retailers, recently posted fourth-quarter fiscal 2014 earnings of $1.04 per share that beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 89 cents.
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Q4 Earnings Miss Estimates, Rise Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks - 7 hours ago
Canadian Solar (CSIQ) misses both earnings and revenue estimates in the fourth quarter of 2014.
- Medtronic Positive on Covidien Integration, Potential Synergy - Analyst Blog Zacks - 7 hours ago
On Mar 4, 2015, we issued an updated research report on Medtronic, Inc. (MDT).
- AutoNation to Gain from Store Expansion, Share Buybacks - Analyst Blog Zacks - 7 hours ago
On Mar 4, 2015, we issued an updated research report on AutoNation Inc. (AN)
- Marsh & McLennan Issues $500M Notes, Moody's Favors - Analyst Blog Zacks - 7 hours ago
Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc. (MMC) priced five-year fixed rate senior unsecured notes worth $500 million.
- Mechel Receives Notice from NYSE on Meeting Listing Norms - Analyst Blog Zacks - 7 hours ago
Mechel (MTL) has received notice from the NYSE stating that its ADRs were in agreement with the NYSE listing norms.
- Oil Services ETFs Head-to-Head: XES vs. OIH - ETF News And Commentary Zacks - 8 hours ago
With the oil price recovery seemingly underway, investors could be well served by looking at the oil services ETFs space and understand the key differences between the funds.
- Actelion's (ALIOF) Uptravi Accepted for Review by the FDA - Analyst Blog Zacks - 8 hours ago
Actelion Ltd. (ALIOF) announced that the FDA has accepted its new drug application for Uptravi for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- AT&T on Track with SDN 2020 Plan for Network Virtualization - Analyst Blog Zacks - 8 hours ago
U.S. telecom behemoth AT&T, Inc. (T) has stated that it is in line with its plan of virtualizing and controlling more than 75% of its network using software architecture by 2020.
- Delta: February PRASM Suffers on Foreign Exchange Woes - Analyst Blog Zacks - 8 hours ago
Delta Air Lines' (DAL) February PRASM declined 1.5% on a year-over-year basis, hurt by adverse foreign currency movements.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inks K-Cup Deal with DS Services - Analyst Blog Zacks - 8 hours ago
In an attempt to popularize the single-cup brewing system in the U.S., Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR) entered into a multi-year partnership with DS Services of America, Inc., a subsidiary of Cott Corporation.
- Starwood (HOT) Boosts Mid-Market Brand Portfolio in Europe - Analyst Blog Zacks - 8 hours ago
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. (HOT) is striving to expand its footprint across Europe, in both the developing and mature markets.
- Broadridge Buys Direxxis; To Better Serve Financial Advisors - Analyst Blog Zacks - 8 hours ago
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. (BR) recently acquired Direxxis LLC ??? a cloud-based marketing solutions and services provider.
- Apple Remains on Growth Trajectory: Are You Considering? - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
On Mar 4, we issued an updated research report on Apple Inc. (AAPL).
- GameStop Hikes Annual Dividend before Earnings Release - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
GameStop Corp. (GME) has announced a 9% hike in its quarterly dividend to 36 cents per share or $1.44 annually.
- Priceline Group Names New CEO for priceline.com Division - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
Priceline Group Inc. (PCLN) recently announced the appointment of Paul J. Hennessy as the new chief executive officer (CEO) of its priceline.com division.
- Follow Stock Market Gurus with These ETFs - ETF News And Commentary Zacks - 9 hours ago
These ETFs help ordinary investors emulate the investing strategies of Wall Street legends.
- Will Procter & Gamble Perform Better in Second Half of FY15? - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
On Mar 4, we issued an updated research report on The Procter & Gamble Company (PG).
- Lattice Debuts ETF Industry with Three Products - ETF News And Commentary Zacks - 9 hours ago
Lattice has entered the ETF industry with three new products - ROUS, RODM and ROAM.
- Avis (CAR) Looks Impressive: Will it Keep Momentum Alive? - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
Avis Budget (CAR) has been riding on its impressive expansion strategy, solid earnings and sustained productivity growth.
- Arthur J Gallagher Announces Three Acquisitions in a Row - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
Arthur J Gallagher & Co. (AJG) entered Mar 2015 with a hat trick of acquisitions. The insurance broker announced the acquisition of Illinois-based retail insurance broker NationAir Aviation Insurance, on Tuesday.
- Newfield Exploration Closes Public Common Stock Offering - Analyst Blog Zacks - 10 hours ago
Newfield Exploration Company (NFX) reported the closing of its earlier-announced public offering of 25,300,000 shares of its common stock.
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Grows on Strong Operating Results - Analyst Blog Zacks - 10 hours ago
On Mar 4, 2015, we issued an updated research report on Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG).
- Shell Restarts Scrip Dividend Program: A Logical Move? - Analyst Blog Zacks - 10 hours ago
Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS.A) announced that it would offer its shareholders the option of Scrip dividend ??? receiving company stock instead of cash dividend ??? from the first quarter of 2015.
- POSCO Faces Near-Term Risks; Long-term Prospects Exist - Analyst Blog Zacks - 10 hours ago
We issued an updated research report on POSCO (PKX), a South Korean steel producer, on Mar 4, 2015.
- Cincinnati Bell Banks on Wireline Segment, Competition Rife - Analyst Blog Zacks - 10 hours ago
Cincinnati Bell Inc. (CBB) is well balanced on factors like increased investments in innovative product development, high-speed Internet offerings and higher managed service demand.
- Mutual Funds vs. Stocks: Which Is Better for Your 401(k)? - Mutual Fund Commentary Zacks - 10 hours ago
While many 401(k) plans do not allow the option to invest in individual stocks, there are some that do. If your 401(k) plan does give you the option to invest in individual stocks, it would be wise to consider the pros and cons of doing so.
- Umpqua (UMPQ) CEO Gets 35% Pay Hike on Sterling Merger - Analyst Blog Zacks - 10 hours ago
Umpqua Holdings Corporation's (UMPQ) Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Raymond P. Davis has been awarded a 35% hike in his compensation for 2014
- CGI Wins $27M 5-Year Contract with the North Wales Police - Analyst Blog Zacks - 11 hours ago
CGI Group (GIB) recently won a contract with the North Wales Police, under which it will provide the department with managed ICT and associated business services.
- ING Groep (ING) to Exit Voya Financial: A New Beginning? - Analyst Blog Zacks - 11 hours ago
ING Groep (ING) yesterday announced the sale of its remaining 18.9% stake in Voya Financial, which will mark its exit from the latter.