- Alibaba IPO: Everything You Need To Know Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 6:00 PM EDT
Alibaba IPO: Watch Zacks' Strategists give insights about Alibaba (BABA) and Alibaba's record breaking IPO.
- JPMorgan to Redeem $1.7B Worth of Subordinated Notes Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:40 PM EDT
JPMorgan Chase (JPM)) is planning to redeem callable subordinated notes worth nearly $1.7 billion.
- Cisco, Belgacom Extend Alliance to Boost Internet Services Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:30 PM EDT
Cisco (CSCO) announced the extension of its partnership with Belgian telecommunications company Belgacom, which is in the process of upgrading its network.
- VIVUS and Auxilium Announce Stendra Label Expansion Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:25 PM EDT
VIVUS, Inc. (VVUS) and Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AUXL) announced that the FDA has approved Stendra's supplemental new drug application.
- Covidien Sonicision Line Expands, 3 Devices Gain FDA Nod Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:20 PM EDT
The newly-approved device lengths allow surgeons to expand their use of Covidien plc's (COV) Sonicision system to a more diverse range of surgical procedures.
- Qualcomm's Vufuria to Enhance Digital Eyewear Range Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:15 PM EDT
Qualcomm Connected Experiences, Inc. -- the business arm of Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM) -- recently unveiled a solution, Qualcomm Vuforia.
- Salix' s Xifaxan 550 sNDA Under Review, Response by Feb 28 Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:10 PM EDT
Salix (SLXP) is looking to expand the use of Xifaxan 550 for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea.
- Haemonetics (HAE) Poised on Strong Q2, Optimistic Outlook Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:00 PM EDT
On Sep 19, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Haemonetics Corporation (HAE).
- Lindsay's Capital Allocation Initiative Shows Potential Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:55 PM EDT
Lindsay (LNN) continues to grow with capital allocation plan, sustained growth in infrastructure business and development of new Road Zipper system.
- Will the Slump in Oil ETFs Continue? Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:53 PM EDT
Oil ETFs have been under pressure lately, can this trend continue?
- athenahealth Up to Buy on High EHR Adoption Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:50 PM EDT
For fiscal 2014, athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) saw two estimates move north over the last 60 days causing the Zacks Consensus Estimate to move up 8.0% to its current level of 27 cents.
- Q3 Earnings Estimates Fall Further Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:46 PM EDT
The negative revisions trend has been broad based, with most sectors suffering downward adjustments in estimates.
- Visa's Growth to Be Affected by Litigations, Regulations? Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:45 PM EDT
On Sep 18, we issued an updated research report on Visa Inc. (V) citing challenges and opportunities for the company going forward.
- 4 Emerging Market ETFs to Consider for Q4 Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:44 PM EDT
These emerging market ETFs could buck the trend and be solid choices for investors now.
- Bristol-Myers' (BMY) Yervoy Label Expanded in Canada Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:40 PM EDT
Bristol-Myers' (BMY) Yervoy gained Canadian approval for treating adults newly diagnosed with advanced melanoma.
- U.S. Restaurants Slog Through a Weak Industry Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:40 PM EDT
Increasing food costs, weak consumer spending environment and a few political and general issues have kept the industry under pressure.
- Boeing, Lockheed JV and Bezos' Blue Origin in Space Venture Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:35 PM EDT
United Launch Alliance entered into a partnership with Blue Origin to develop BE-4, a rocket engine.
- Emerging Market ETFs in Trouble on Stronger Dollar? Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:31 PM EDT
What should investors do about their emerging market bond ETF holdings given dollar strength?
- SAP-Concur Deal to Shape the Largest Business Network Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:30 PM EDT
SAP SE (SAP) yesterday announced that its subsidiary, SAP America, has signed an agreement to acquire Concur Technologies Inc. (CNQR) to form the second largest cloud company.
- Old Republic Rated Baa3 from Moody's with Stable Outlook Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:25 PM EDT
Old Republic International (ORI) assigned Baa3 rating to the shelf registration by credit rating Moody's
- Halozyme's PEGPH20 Study S1313 Clinical Hold Lifted by FDA Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:20 PM EDT
The FDA has lifted the clinical hold from a phase II study on Halozyme's (HALO) PEGPH20 in combination with modified FOLFIRINOX for advanced pancreatic cancer, which is being conducted by SWOG.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Out-Licenses Products in China Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:15 PM EDT
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (SPPI) announced that it has out-licensed two approved products and a candidate to CASI Pharmaceuticals.
- Bayer to Shed MaterialScience Business, Shares Rise Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:10 PM EDT
Bayer (BAYRY) announced its intention to shed its MaterialScience business and focus fully on its HealthCare and CropScience segments.
- AXIS Capital: Steady Performer Despite Expense Concerns Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:05 PM EDT
On Sep 19, 2014, we issued an updated research report on AXIS Capital Holding Limited (AXS).
- Public Service Enterprise to Hold 12% in PennEast Pipeline Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:00 PM EDT
PSEG Power LLC, a unit of Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG), will join PennEast Pipeline Company, LLC as a member with a 12% interest.
- BioShares Plans Two Innovative Biotech ETFs Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:55 PM EDT
BioShares is looking to launch some very unique biotechnology ETFs soon.
- Walmart (WMT) Woes to Continue, Higher Costs Ahead Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:55 PM EDT
On Sep 15, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT). The retail giant reported second-quarter fiscal 2015 results on Aug 14.
- Eli Lilly's Trulicity Approved by FDA for Type II Diabetes Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:50 PM EDT
Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) received good news when the FDA approved its new injectable diabetes treatment, Trulicity, for adults suffering from type II diabetes.
- Peabody Down 4.9% as Goldman Cuts Rating on Weak Coal Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:45 PM EDT
Peabody's (BTU) shares shed 4.9% yesterday to close at $13.49, post the Goldman Sachs downgrade.
- TECO Energy Customers Grow on Thriving Florida Economy Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:40 PM EDT
On Sep 18, we have issued an updated research report on TECO Energy, Inc. (TE).
- Will Carnival (CCL) Sail Through Earnings Season? Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:35 PM EDT
Florida-based cruiser Carnival Corporation (CCL) is set to report third-quarter 2014 results on Sep 23, 2014.
- Delta Air Lines to Expand Los Angeles Hub with New Flights Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:30 PM EDT
Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) is set to further enhance its presence in Los Angeles with the expected launch of twice daily flights to San Antonio.
- Halliburton Named Corporate Sustainability Leader by DJSI Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:20 PM EDT
Oilfield service giant Halliburton Co. (HAL) has been named as a leader in corporate sustainability by the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (or DJSI) for the fifth year in a row.
- Exxon Mobil in Non-Monetary Exchange Agreement with LINN Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:10 PM EDT
Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) has entered into a non-monetary exchange agreement with LINN Energy LLC (LINE) to add 17,800 net acres in the Permian Basin.
- Range Resources Fined $4.15 Million by Pennsylvania DEP Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:00 PM EDT
Range Resources Corporation (RRC) was fined $4.15 million by The Department of Environmental Protection or DEP in Pennsylvania for violations at six of its Washington County impoundments.
- One Little Secret for Big Results Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:56 PM EDT
It will make a sizable impact on your life ... including your stock portfolio.
- Principal Financial Remains Well Poised on Fee-Based Model Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:50 PM EDT
On Sep 19, we issued an updated research report on Principal Financial Group Inc. (PFG).
- Gastar Exploration Prices Shares to Fund Drilling Program Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:40 PM EDT
Gastar Exploration Inc. (GST) declared the pricing of 17,000,000 shares of its common stock.
- How Are Macau Losses Turning into Las Vegas Gains? Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:31 PM EDT
Macau's recent weakness has translated into gains for Las Vegas as it is cashing in on the visits from high spending Chinese gamblers.
- Will Smith & Nephew Gain on D-RAD SMART PACK Launch? Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:30 PM EDT
Given the unique cost-efficient and up-to-date features of the D-RAD system, we can reasonably expect the system to be accretive to Smith & Nephew's (SNN) financials.
- Medtronic Gains on Latest KYPHON Balloon Platform Launch Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:20 PM EDT
Following this news, Medtronic's (MDT) share price inched up 0.5% to eventually close at $66.53 yesterday.
- Harris (HRS) Wins $495 Million Contract from US Air Force Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:10 PM EDT
Leading supplier of communications equipment and services, Harris Corporation (HRS), recently won a major contract from the U.S Air Force to provide Hosted Payload Solutions (HoPS) through 5 years.
- 3 Stocks to Play the WLAN and WiFi Networks Momentum Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:02 PM EDT
As demand for WLAN and WiFi networks picking up, WLAN/WiFi solution providers and infrastructure developers are expect to gain significantly.
- Telephone & Data Systems Banks on Wireless, Broadband Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:00 PM EDT
On Sep 15, we issued an updated research report on Telephone & Data Systems Inc. (TDS).
- Is Merck KGaA on Track with its "Fit for 2018" Program? Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 1:50 PM EDT
Merck KGaA (MKGAF) remains on track for its "Fit for 2018" program and discusses its plans regarding the immunology, oncology and immuno-oncology pipeline.
- Marsh & McLennan Hits New 52-Week High After Strong Q2 Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 1:45 PM EDT
Shares of Marsh & McLennan Cos. (MMC) scaled a new 52-week high of $53.57 on Sep 18, treading a steady growth path.
- Allstate Hits New 52-Week High on Anticipated Rate Hike Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 1:45 PM EDT
Riding on steady growth momentum, shares of The Allstate Corp. (ALL) have scaled a new 52-week high at $62.41 on Sep 18.
- Energy Transfer Partners Hits 52-Week High on Diversified Assets Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 1:45 PM EDT
The units of Energy Transfer Partners LP (ETP) soared to a 52-week high of $60.31 on Sep 18.
- Prudential Hits 52-Week High on Solid Operating Results Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 1:40 PM EDT
Prudential (PRU) stock reaches 52-week high on investors' optimism toward its consistent performance.
- MSCI Soars on Dividend Increase, Buyback Announcement Zacks - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 1:40 PM EDT
Shares of MSCI Inc. (MSCI) increased 5.8% on Thursday, Sep 18 with the company boosting shareholders' value through the inception of a dividend program.