- Athlon Energy Prices Share Issue Zacks - 4 hours ago
Fort Worth, TX-based oil and liquids-rich natural gas explorer Athlon Energy Inc. has priced an underwritten public offering of 12,875,000 common shares at $40.00 a piece.
- Updated Research Report on Liberty Global Zacks - 5 hours ago
On Apr 16, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Liberty Global plc.
- Updated Research Report on A&F Zacks - 5 hours ago
On Apr 16, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Abercrombie & Fitch Company.
- Buy When Everyone is Selling Zacks - 5 hours ago
This could be a big year for insider buying, and you can follow their lead to huge profit by learning their two key advantages.
- Nokia Unit, Cellcom in LTE Pact Zacks - 5 hours ago
Nokia Corporation's wholly-owned subsidiary Nokia Solutions and Networks (NSN) has recently cut a deal with one of Israel's leading telecom operators, Cellcom.
- Ensco Orders 2 Advanced Jackups Zacks - 5 hours ago
On Apr 15, 2014, oil and natural gas driller Ensco plc declared that it has placed order for ENSCO 140 and ENSCO 141, two high-specification jackup rigs.
- CVS Caremark Upped to Buy Zacks - 5 hours ago
CVS has delivered positive earnings surprises in all of the last 4 quarters with an average beat of 3.5%.
- ABIOMED's Impella RP Bags CE Mark Zacks - 5 hours ago
Shares of ABIOMED climbed 2.8% following the announcement last week, to close at $24.48 till the last closing date.
- Packaging Corp. to Settle Suit at $17.6M Zacks - 5 hours ago
Packaging Corporation consented to settle a civil, class action lawsuit filed in 2010 by Kleen Products with a compensation of $17.6 million.
- Updated Research Report on PACCAR Zacks - 5 hours ago
On Apr 11, 2014, we issued an updated research report on PACCAR Inc.
- Are New Mutual Funds Better? 3 Attractive New Funds Zacks - 5 hours ago
According to a study released by the National Bureau of Economic Research, new mutual funds are likely to outperform the older funds.
- Glaxo Looking into Misconduct Charges Zacks - 5 hours ago
GlaxoSmithKline recently responded to investigations and charges of misconduct in Jordan and Lebanon.
- Reynolds Reappoints Cameron as CEO Zacks - 5 hours ago
Reynolds American Inc.'s board of directors announced the reappointment of Susan M. Cameron as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and President effective May 1, 2014.
- Is Rambus (RMBS) Poised to Beat Earnings Estimates? Zacks - 5 hours ago
Rambus Inc. is set to report first-quarter 2014 results on Apr 21.
- Ryland Group to Build More Homes Zacks - 5 hours ago
Ryland Group is investing heavily in building new homes, prices of which range from $290's to $380's.
- Updated Research Report on Willis Group Zacks - 6 hours ago
Organic growth in commissions and fees, which forms the major component of Willis Group???s revenues, continues to post positive numbers.
- Is Sony Winning the Console War? Zacks - 6 hours ago
With Sony's recent announcement of seven million PS4s being sold since its release, where do they stand in the console war?
- Impax to Sell Authorized Generic Renvela Zacks - 6 hours ago
Impax has started shipping the authorized generic version of Sanofi's Renvela (800 mg) under its settlement agreement with the latter.
- Will ITW Deliver Upbeat Results This Quarter? Zacks - 6 hours ago
Illinois Tool Works Inc. is slated to report its first-quarter 2014 results before the market opens on Apr 22.
- 3D Systems Partners with Staples Zacks - 6 hours ago
3D Systems' approach to expand its business through its strategic growth initiative has been quite impressive.
- Delphi Probed on GM's Late Recall Zacks - 6 hours ago
After the scrutiny on General Motors' late recall of vehicles with faulty ignition switches, lawmakers are now pressing Delphi Automotive for an explanation.
- Will Lexmark (LXK) Beat Earnings Estimates? Zacks - 6 hours ago
Lexmark International Inc. is set to report first-quarter 2014 results on Apr 22.
- Aaron's Makes Comeback, Franchisees Support Zacks - 6 hours ago
Aaron's Inc. made a comeback armed with profound support from franchisees for its Progressive Finance Holdings LLC acquisition as well as the newly formulated strategic plans.
- Denbury Prices & Raises Notes Offer to $1.25B Zacks - 6 hours ago
Denbury Resources Inc. said that it has increased the offering of its senior subordinated notes to $1.25 billion from $1.1 billion announced earlier in the day.
- Is Canadian National (CNI) Poised to Beat? Zacks - 6 hours ago
Canadian National Railway Company is scheduled to report its first-quarter 2014 financial numbers after the closing bell on April 22, 2014.
- Liberty Property Inks Lease Deals Zacks - 6 hours ago
Liberty Property disclosed the signing of leases for a total area of 94,400 square feet with Atlas Box and Crating Company at Keystone Business Park in Morrisville, NC.
- SPX Corp. Divests PCX Business Zacks - 6 hours ago
Share price of SPX Corporation increased 2.44% after the company announced on Apr 15, that its Precision Components business has been acquired by RFE Investment Partners and 24/6 Capital Partners, two ...
- iRobot Shares Jump on DoD Contract Win Zacks - 6 hours ago
Robot maker iRobot Corporation witnessed a 3.9% rise in share price to settle at $38.29 on Apr 16.
- Risk-Reward Balanced at Molina Zacks - 6 hours ago
On April 16, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Molina Healthcare Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Raised to Buy Zacks - 6 hours ago
Zacks Investment Research upgraded Edwards Lifesciences to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
- CBS Corp. Gets Favorable REIT Ruling Zacks - 6 hours ago
CBS Corp announced that it has received a favorable tax ruling from the IRS regarding the conversion of its subsidiary CBS Outdoor Americas into a REIT.
- Good News for Cleveland BioLabs Zacks - 7 hours ago
Cleveland BioLabs announced that it has achieved all objectives in a phase I trial on oncology candidate, CBL0102 (quinacrine).
- Alliant Techsystems Wins $178M Contract Zacks - 7 hours ago
Alliant Techsystems Inc. has inked a deal, worth $178 million, with the United Launch Alliance.
- Emergent BioSolutions Gains on Trial News Zacks - 7 hours ago
Emergent BioSolutions is looking to expand BioThrax's label.
- Capella Education Unit to Award Degrees Zacks - 7 hours ago
A subsidiary of Capella Education Company, Resource Development International, recently received taught degree-awarding powers from the Privy Council of the UK government.
- Broadcom's Quad-Core Processor for Lava QPAD Zacks - 7 hours ago
Broadcom announced the selection of its quad-core HSPA+ turnkey platform by mobile manufacturer Lava International Limited to power its newly released QPAD e704 tablet.
- Fortegra Financial: A Strong Sell Zacks - 7 hours ago
On Apr 17, 2014, Zacks Investment Research downgraded Fortegra Financial Corporation (FRF) by a notch to a Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell).
- Oxford Resource Partners Sells Illinois Assets Zacks - 7 hours ago
Thermal coal producer Oxford Resource Partners, LP (OXF) completed the sale of assets from its Illinois basin operation for $2 million.
- MoneyGram Appears Stressed with High Debt Zacks - 7 hours ago
The near-term outlook for MoneyGram International Inc. appears grim given the debt accretion amid higher restructuring costs, which may restrict margin growth.
- JinkoSolar Adds More Solar to Chinese Grid Zacks - 7 hours ago
JinkoSolar Holding Co. Ltd. successfully connected two solar photovoltaic power plants with a combined 39 megawatts of capacity to the grid in the Jiangsu province of eastern China.
- Yingli Green Forms Fund for Chinese Solar Projects Zacks - 7 hours ago
Yingli Green signs an agreement with Sailing Capital Management to form a fund targeted at investments in solar projects.
- Beef Up Your Portfolio with These Livestock ETFs Zacks - 7 hours ago
Thanks to soaring beef prices, these livestock ETNs could be in focus.
- What's Dragging Down Google's Results? Zacks - 7 hours ago
Google grew but missed our estimates on both the top and bottom lines.
- Zogenix Shares Soar on Massachusetts Developments Zacks - 7 hours ago
Zogenix announced that the U.S. District Court in Massachusetts has entered an order preventing a ban on Zohydro ER on Constitutional grounds.
- Sherwin-Williams Beats on Earnings in Q1 Zacks - 8 hours ago
Sherwin-Williams' earnings rose roughly 2.7% year over year to $1.14 per share in the first quarter of 2014 from $1.11 per share a year ago. Earnings for the first quarter include loss from acquisitions ...
- Roche Meets Sales Estimates in Q1 Zacks - 8 hours ago
Sales of $13.0 billion were in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate in the first quarter.
- Sonoco Beats on Earnings by a Penny Zacks - 8 hours ago
Sonoco reported first-quarter 2014 adjusted EPS of 52 cents per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate by a penny.
- Kansas City Southern Tops on Q1 Earnings Zacks - 8 hours ago
Kansas City Southern reported first quarter 2014 adjusted earnings of $1.05 per share.
- Goldman Q1 Earnings Beat Ests, Down Y/Y Zacks - 8 hours ago
Following the slump in total net revenues, The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.'s first-quarter 2014 earnings per share came in at $4.02, significantly below the year-ago figure of $4.29. However, it surpassed ...
- Lockheed Martin Wins Contract for F-35 Support Zacks - 8 hours ago
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, a key unit of Lockheed Martin Corporation, received a modification contract of $54.6 million from the U.S. Department of Defense.