- Bear of the Day: Ulta (ULTA) Zacks - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
Lowered Q4 guidance due to soft retail sales and holiday promotions has spooked investors.
- Bull of the Day: Orient Express (OEH) Zacks - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
Travelers are booking luxury vacations again.
- Profit from This Top-Ranked Industry Zacks - 7 hours ago
Insurance may not be the most exciting industry, but right now it is one of the hottest based on earnings momentum.
- Badger Meter Retained at Neutral Zacks - 7 hours ago
We have maintained our Neutral recommendation on Badger Meter.
- Qihoo Raises Stake in PSafe Zacks - 7 hours ago
Chinese Internet services and security software provider Qihoo 360 (QIHU) recently announced its decision to increase its stake in a Brazilian cloud-based online security company, PSafe Technologia for ...
- FMC Technologies Stays Neutral Zacks - 7 hours ago
On Dec 6, we retained our Neutral recommendation on oil drilling equipment maker FMC Technologies Inc.
- Philip Morris to Buy Russian Stake Zacks - 7 hours ago
Two cigarette makers, Philip Morris International and Japan Tobacco International, have agreed to acquire minority stakes in their Russian distributor Megapolis.
- HSBC Could Spin Off UK Unit Zacks - 8 hours ago
The Financial Times reported that HSBC is contemplating the listing of 30% stake in its U.K. retail and commercial banking unit.
- Tesoro Arm Seals $650M LA Asset Deal Zacks - 8 hours ago
Tesoro Logistics LP an affiliate of independent refiner Tesoro Corp. has completed the previously announced purchase of a major portion of the residual Los Angeles-based Logistics properties of the later ...
- HWAY and SulAmerica Join Forces, Shares Fall Zacks - 8 hours ago
Healthways and SulAmerica enter into five year agreement but stocks continue to be down for HWAY.
- PPG SOLARBAN 60 in Bullitt Center, Shares Up Zacks - 8 hours ago
PPG Industries' shares rose on news that its Solarban 60 and Starphire glasses are used in the Bullitt Center in Seattle
- Fred's Posts Flat Comps in Nov Zacks - 8 hours ago
Comparable store sales (comps) for the off price retailer Fred's Inc. during the four weeks of Nov 2013 were flat compared with a 3.6% fall in the year-ago month.
- Should You Stay Invested in M&T Bank? Zacks - 8 hours ago
Shares of M&T Bank Corporation closed at $114.30 on Dec 6, recording a year-to-date return of 16.1%
- Starwood Aloft Enters Dalian Zacks - 9 hours ago
Starwood unveiled a property named Aloft Dalian in Dalian, Northeast China.
- First American: A Strong Buy Zacks - 9 hours ago
On Dec 7, Zacks Investment Research upgraded First American Financial Corp. (FAF) to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- LinkedIn Appeals for Lawsuit Dismissal Zacks - 9 hours ago
Reportedly, LinkedIn Corp has petitioned in a California federal court for the dismissal of a lawsuit which alleged that the professional networking company had hacked into customers' external email accounts....
- Positive Data on Glaxo/Theravance Drug Zacks - 9 hours ago
GlaxoSmithKline and Theravance announced encouraging data on Breo Ellipta.
- Fluor Corp. Stays at Neutral Zacks - 9 hours ago
On Dec 5, we maintained our Neutral recommendation on Fluor Corp. given our concerns about the company's moderate third-quarter earnings performance.
- FDA Clears Gilead's Sovaldi Zacks - 9 hours ago
Sovaldi has been approved in the U.S.
- Ride Europe Higher with This Top Ranked ETF Zacks - 10 hours ago
Play Europe's recovery with this top ranked ETF.
- Goodyear Falls to Neutral Zacks - 10 hours ago
On Dec 6, 2013, we downgraded The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company to Neutral from Outperform.
- ARIAD Loses as EMA Deliberates on Iclusig Zacks - 10 hours ago
ARIAD shares fell 11% on the EMA's decision for an in-depth review of leukemia drug Iclusig.
- Watsco Remains at Neutral Zacks - 10 hours ago
On Dec 5, we reiterated our Neutral recommendation on Watsco Inc.
- BofA Gets Nod for $500M RMBS Settlement Zacks - 10 hours ago
In a major development, another litigation overhang has been removed for BofA. Recently, the bank received approval from a federal judge regarding the $500 million Countrywide Financial Inc. mortgage settlement ...
- Hanover to Distribute More Profit Zacks - 10 hours ago
The board of directors of Hanover has approved a 12.1% increase in its quarterly dividend. The company will now pay a quarterly cash dividend of 37 cents per share.
- Chevron's China Gas Project Delayed Zacks - 11 hours ago
According to Reuters, the Chuandongbei project, a venture of Chevron Corp. and partner PetroChina, is facing delay due to disagreement between the two parties involved.
- Terex Up on Dividend Initiation Zacks - 11 hours ago
Terex' shares rose nearly 5% on the back of its dividend initiation and share repurchase announcement.
- Verizon to Buy EdgeCast? Zacks - 11 hours ago
Verizon is reportedly planning to acquire Los Angeles-based content delivery company, EdgeCast Networks.
- athenahealth Poised at Neutral Zacks - 11 hours ago
athenahealth's unique business model makes it a strong niche provider of RCM services to small physician practices
- Shell's Jackpine Project Gets Govt. Nod Zacks - 11 hours ago
Royal Dutch Shell has received approval from the Canadian government to expand its Jackpine oil sands project in northern Alberta.
- Are Solar ETFs in Trouble? Zacks - 11 hours ago
Should investors be worried about the recent bearishness in the solar ETF market?
- Moody's Rates Agrium US $1B Program Zacks - 11 hours ago
Agrium Inc.'s wholly-owned subsidiary Agrium US' $1 billion commercial paper (CP) program has been assigned a Prime-2 rating by Moody's Investors Service.
- Omnicare Raises Dividend, Approves Share Repurchase Zacks - 11 hours ago
OCR believes in a consistent dividend payment policy with raises every year
- Aetna Boosts Dividend Zacks - 12 hours ago
In an effort to share more profit with its shareholders, Aetna announced a hike of 12.5% in its quarterly cash dividend to 22.5 cents per share.
- Why Should You Stay Invested in Goldman? Zacks - 12 hours ago
Shares of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. closed at $167.21 on Dec 6, recording a year-to-date return of 28.7%.
- Reaffirming Valmont at Neutral Zacks - 12 hours ago
We have reiterated our Neutral recommendation on Valmont Industries.
- Yahoo Acquires Evntlive Zacks - 12 hours ago
Yahoo Inc. recently announced that it has acquired Evntlive, an online platform for live concerts.
- Little to Cheer About This Holiday Season Zacks - 12 hours ago
The November retail sales data were released at a moment when the economy is exposed to a mixed bag of events.
- PriceSmart's Nov Comps Below Oct Zacks - 12 hours ago
Retail warehouse stores operator, PriceSmart reported net sales and comparable sales figures for the month of Nov 2013.
- Hess Completes Asset Sale Zacks - 12 hours ago
Hess Corporation completed the sale of its Natuna A asset, located off the coast of Indonesia for a total after-tax consideration of $650 million.
- Rite Aid November Comps Rise Zacks - 12 hours ago
Rite Aid's comparable-store sales for the month of November rose 2.8% from the prior-year period.
- Technology Stock Roundup: Yahoo, Intel Have Good Week Zacks - 12 hours ago
Last week, Yahoo continued on its buying spree (this time with a focus on video), while Intel shares responded to data that the disrupting tablet market could be letting off.
- Fresh Market: A Strong Sell on Weak Q3 Zacks - 13 hours ago
On Dec 7, Zacks Investment Research downgraded The Fresh Market to a Zacks Rank #5 as estimates dropped sharply after the specialty grocery retailer announced dismal third-quarter results.
- Infosys Hits 52-Week High Zacks - 13 hours ago
Shares of Infosys Ltd. hit a 52-week high of $55.80 during Friday's trading session.
- Buckle November Comps Dip Zacks - 13 hours ago
Buckle witnessed a 0.6% fall in comps as compared with the year-over-year figure.
- Lawsuits Against Tesla, Shares Down Zacks - 13 hours ago
Shares of Tesla dropped 2.2% to $137.36 on Dec 6, after two class action lawsuits were declared against the automaker.
- Keep Looking to Growth and Cyclicals Zacks - 13 hours ago
December holiday season is here. And the unemployment rate is 7%. That is spreading holiday cheer.
- Top Ranked Dutch ETF Unscathed by S&P Downgrade Zacks - 13 hours ago
The Dutch ETF is in focus, but the recent issues don't look to hurt this fund.
- Neutral Rec on L-3 Communications Zacks - 13 hours ago
On Dec 6, 2013, we maintained our Neutral recommendation on L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.
- Ultra Petroleum Prices $450M Notes Zacks - 13 hours ago
Ultra Petroleum Corporation has priced senior unsecured notes worth $450.0 million, scheduled to mature in 2018.