- China ETFs Slump on Terrible Export Numbers Zacks - 2 hours 52 minutes ago
China saw a trade deficit for February and markets did not like it at all.
- Strict Telecom Laws to Check Mexican Duopoly Zacks - 3 hours ago
The telecommunications sector in Mexico is highly monopolistic with one or two companies dominating the market.
- Updated Research Report on Middleby Zacks - 3 hours ago
On Mar 7, 2014, we issued an updated research report on The Middleby Corporation.
- Baker Hughes Feb Rig Count Soars Zacks - 3 hours ago
In its monthly release, oilfield services provider, Baker Hughes Inc.'s worldwide Rotary Rig Count for Feb 2014 was 3,736, up 138 from 3,598 in Jan 2014.
- Updated Research Report on HCP Zacks - 3 hours ago
On Mar 6, 2014, we issued an updated research report on the healthcare real estate investment trust (REIT) HCP Inc.
- Additional Positive Data on Omeros Treatment Zacks - 3 hours ago
Omeros announced additional positive results from its phase IIa study on OMS824, for the treatment of schizophrenic patients.
- Updated Research Report on Newfield Exploration Zacks - 3 hours ago
On Mar 5, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Newfield Exploration Company.
- Lithia Motors Buys Stores in Hawaii Zacks - 4 hours ago
Lithia Motors Inc. announced the acquisition of Honolulu Buick GMC Cadillac and Honolulu Volkswagen stores in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Updated Research Report on Hormel Zacks - 4 hours ago
On Mar 5, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Hormel Foods Corporation.
- 3M Launches eAudiobooks,Shares Flat Zacks - 4 hours ago
Shares of 3M Company remained flat on Mar 7 following announcement about the introduction of eAudiobooks (Electronic Audio Books) to its 3M Cloud Library Digital Lending System.
- China Internet ETF: The Best Choice in the Space? Zacks - 4 hours ago
Many China ETFs have been slumping but the China internet space has found a way to surge higher anyway.
- BlackBerry's U.S. Market Share Dips Zacks - 4 hours ago
BlackBerry Limited, continues to lose U.S. market share in terms of operating system. Recently, the company slipped one notch to the fourth place in the last quarter of 2013.
- Invest in the Recovering Nordic Region with This ETF Zacks - 4 hours ago
For investors seeking a great Europe ETF, try this Nordic fund.
- Balanced Risk-Reward for Valmont Zacks - 4 hours ago
We have issued an updated research report on steel pipe and tube company Valmont Industries.
- Updated Research Report on Mack-Cali Zacks - 4 hours ago
On Mar 7, 2014, we issued an updated research report on the healthcare real estate investment trust (REIT) Mack-Cali Realty Corp.
- Celanese, Airborne in Pipe Supply Pact Zacks - 4 hours ago
Celanese has signed a multi-year thermoplastic composite pipe system supply agreement with Airborne.
- Updated Research Report on Logitech Zacks - 4 hours ago
On Mar 6, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Logitech International SA
- Cousins Properties to Garner $99M from Offering Zacks - 4 hours ago
Cousins Properties is anticipated to garner gross proceeds of $99.2 million from the common shares offering.
- Moody's Aa3 Rating for GE Debt Zacks - 4 hours ago
General Electric's recent $3 billion debt issue was assigned a rating of Aa3 by leading credit rating agency Moody's.
- Goldman Shows Stability in Fundamentals Zacks - 4 hours ago
On Mar 5, 2014, we issued an updated research report on The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS).
- AngioDynamics Gets 3rd FDA Approval for BioFlo Zacks - 5 hours ago
The commercial launch of the catheter, which is expected in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2014, is likely to boost ANGO's 15% share in the $100 million chronic dialysis catheter market.
- Rentrak Promoted to Strong Buy Zacks - 5 hours ago
On Mar 8, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Rentrak Corporation to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- FuelCell Obtains $2.8M from DoE Zacks - 5 hours ago
FuelCell Energy received $2.8 million funding from the DoE to continue with its research on tri-generation capabilities.
- Is Omnicom Tying Up with Instagram? Zacks - 5 hours ago
According to a Bloomberg report, Omnicom recently inked an advertising deal with Instagram.
- Casablanca Spurns Cliffs Natural's Settlement Offer Zacks - 5 hours ago
Casablanca Capital has rebuffed Cliffs' offer to settle a proxy war.
- JetBlue to Boost Washington Operations Zacks - 5 hours ago
JetBlue Airways Corp. announced plans to expand its operations from Reagan National Airport (DCA) in Washington, DC.
- Time to Buy in Spring? Zacks - 5 hours ago
The approach of spring has warmed up forward-looking markets in March.
- InterMune Rises on Takeover Rumour Zacks - 5 hours ago
Shares of InterMune were up around 10.8% on Mar 7 to end the day's trading at $33.87
- Oil Leakage at Shell's Ho-Ho Pipeline Zacks - 5 hours ago
Royal Dutch Shell plc reported the loss of roughly 364 barrels of crude oil from its Houston-to-Houma pipeline in southeast Texas.
- Positive Data on Novartis' Jakavi Zacks - 5 hours ago
Novartis announced positive data from a phase III trial, RESPONSE, on blood cancer drug Jakavi.
- Exelon Corporation Upped to Strong Buy Zacks - 5 hours ago
We have upgraded Exelon Corporation to Strong Buy.
- Updated Research Report on CBS Corp. Zacks - 5 hours ago
On Mar 5, 2014, we issued an updated research report on CBS Corp.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Lowers View, Blames Weather Zacks - 5 hours ago
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. lowered its projections for the fourth quarter on Friday as it reported preliminary comps growth of 1.7% for the quarter, below the company's previous forecast of 2.0% to 4.0% growth....
- Updated Research Report on Rockwell Collins Zacks - 6 hours ago
On Mar 7, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Rockwell Collins Inc.
- Roundtable Top Picks for the Week of Mar. 10th Zacks - 6 hours ago
Ideas for Aerospace, Semiconductors and Transportation. Opportunities covered include iShares US Aerospace & Defense ETF (ITA), NXP Semiconductors, NV (NXPI) and GATX Corp (GMT).
- Five Years and Counting Zacks - 6 hours ago
Zacks experts weigh in on the fifth anniversary of this market's bull run.
- Coach is Now Strong Sell Zacks - 6 hours ago
On Mar 8, 2014, Zacks Investment Research downgraded Coach to a Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell).
- L Brands Rise Modestly on Comps Gain Zacks - 6 hours ago
Shares of L Brands were moderately up by 0.5% following better-than-expected comparable-store sales performance for February. However, it is to be noted that the comparable-store sales growth rate decelerated ...
- BP Takes Full Control of AMI in Indonesia Zacks - 6 hours ago
BP plc reported on Feb 28 that it has completed the farming in of entire interest in PT Amoco Mitsui PTA Indonesia earlier held by Japan's Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. and Mitsui & Co. Ltd.
- Energy Transfer Partners to Start Open Season Zacks - 6 hours ago
Energy Transfer Partners plans to start an open season, on Mar 12, to gauge shipper interest for a crude oil pipeline.
- Petrobras Finds Quality Oil in Santos Basin Zacks - 6 hours ago
Petrobras reported discovery of good quality oil from the two recently completed wells.
- Universal American: A Strong Sell Zacks - 7 hours ago
On Mar 8, Zacks Investment Research downgraded Universal American to a Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) due to its weakening bottom line.
- Can Starbucks Replace Your Bank? Zacks - 7 hours ago
The reason why banking functions come into the picture are the coffee chain's pre-paid cards.
- Comcast Strengthens Theme Park Biz Zacks - 7 hours ago
Comcast Corp., the largest cable MSO of the U.S., is investing a substantial amount in the theme parks of California and Florida.
- Protective Life Shares Hit 52-Week High Zacks - 7 hours ago
Shares of Protective Life hit a 52-week high driven by strong fourth-quarter operating performance and positive rating affirmation from A.M.Best.
- JPMorgan Halts Sale of OEP Zacks - 7 hours ago
As per a report from Reuters, JPMorgan has stalled the sale of its private equity division, One Equity Partners (OEP).
- Balanced View Continues for Henry Schein Zacks - 7 hours ago
On Mar 07, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Henry Schein Inc.
- Blockbuster Debut for Coupons.com Zacks - 7 hours ago
2014 has been a productive year for Initial Public Offerings (IPOs). The latest one being Coupons.com , whose shares surged 87.5% ($14.00) to $30.00 on Mar 7, 2014.
- Neporent & Tessler Quit Supervalu Board Zacks - 8 hours ago
Two members ??? Mark Neporent and Lenard Tessler ??? stepped down from Supervalu Inc.'s board on Mar 6, 2014.
- Granite Construction Up on $36M Contract Win Zacks - 8 hours ago
Granite has been awarded a $36 million contract by the Alaska Department of Transportation.