- Avago (AVGO) Buys Emulex (ELX), Both Stocks Soar - Stocks in the News Zacks - 6 hours ago
Avago Technology purchased Emulex, sending both stocks up more than 10 percent today.
- iRobot (IRBT) Sustains Growth, Runs Risks from Headwinds - Analyst Blog Zacks - 8 hours ago
On Feb 25, 2015, we issued an updated research report on the premium appliances company, iRobot Corporation (IRBT).
- Garmin Enters Alliance with Wings for Life World Run - Analyst Blog Zacks - 8 hours ago
Garmin Ltd.'s (GRMN) unit, Garmin International Inc., recently entered into a global brand collaboration with Wings for Life World Run.
- Can hhgregg (HGG) Turn Around on Sales Driving Initiatives? - Analyst Blog Zacks - 8 hours ago
On Feb 20, we issued an updated research report on hhgregg, Inc. (HGG). This appliance and electronics retailer reported improved performance in the third quarter of fiscal 2015 on Jan 30.
- Broadcom's New Platform to Extend Wearable Battery Life - Analyst Blog Zacks - 8 hours ago
Broadcom (BRCM) launched a new smartwatch platform that is designed to facilitate better power efficiency for Android Wear devices.
- MetLife's Arm Settles FHA Mortgage Allegations for $123.5M - Analyst Blog Zacks - 8 hours ago
MetLife, Inc.'s (MET) subsidiary MetLife Home Loans LLC will shell out $123.5 million to the U.S. Department of Justice in order to resolve allegations of violations related to mortgage lending.
- Citigroup's Banamex USA Faces Further Regulatory Probe - Analyst Blog Zacks - 8 hours ago
Citigroup Inc.'s (C) unit Banamex (Banco Nacional de Mexico) USA is facing another regulatory probe over its money-laundering controls.
- BB&T Reserves $85M for Potential Fine on FHA Loans - Analyst Blog Zacks - 8 hours ago
Winston-Salem-based BB&T Corporation (BBT) has recorded a contingent charge of $85 million in its latest SEC filing. The charge pertains to a potential fine that BB&T might have to pay to the Federal Housing Administration ("FHA").
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Feb. 2015 - Industry Outlook Zacks - 9 hours ago
Business Services Stock Outlook - Feb. 2015 - Industry Outlook
- Priceline (PCLN) Prices EUR 1B Unsecured Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
Priceline.com (PCLN) recently announced the pricing of Senior Unsecured Notes aggregating EUR1 billion, carrying a coupon rate of 1.8% due in 2027 in an underwritten public offering.
- Prologis (PLD) Increases Dividend by 9%: Should You Buy? - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
Ushering in good news for its shareholders, Prologis Inc.'s (PLD) Board approved a 9% hike in its annual dividend rate to $1.44 from $1.32 paid earlier.
- BofA Ends Legal War Over Fontainebleau, to Pay $300M - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
BofA (BAC) has settled its lawsuit related to Fontainebleau Las Vegas, LLC by agreeing to reimburse $300 million, as disclosed by the bank in its regulatory filing yesterday.
- Walgreens Boots: Market Optimism on Merger Makes It a Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
On Feb 24, 2015, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
- Medtronic's VenaSeal Wins FDA Nod for Vericose Veins Cure - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
Medtronic's (MDT) VenaSeal Closure System is a unique, minimally invasive treatment procedure that uses a safe-for-the-body medical adhesive to effectively close damaged veins in patients with CVI.
- Principal Financial Approves $150M Share Buyback Program - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
The board of directors of Principal Financial (PFG) approved a new $150 million share buyback program.
- Buy the Boon in Live Sports Broadcasting - Investment Ideas Zacks - 9 hours ago
Buy the Boon in Live Sports Broadcasting - Investment Ideas
- DuPont (DD), MCR Safety Launch New Kevlar Glove - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
DuPont's (DD) unit, DuPont Protection Technologies, and MCR Safety announced the launch of a new cut-resistant glove -- Memphis Orange -- with Kevlar.
- Simon Property (SPG) to Form $1.8B JV with Hudson's Bay - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) has agreed to team up with Canada's oldest firm, Hudson's Bay Company (HBC), to form a U.S. Joint Venture (JV) valued at $1.8 billion.
- Briggs & Stratton Launches New Starter Technology - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
Briggs & Stratton (BGG) has introduced InStart for easy start of lawn mowers.
- Facebook Unveils iOS Ad Manager, Advertisers Cross 2M Mark - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
This Tuesday, Facebook, Inc. (FB) made a couple of important announcements regarding its advertising business.
- Electronic Arts Gains from Digital Business: Should You Buy? - Analyst Blog Zacks - 9 hours ago
On Feb 26, we issued an updated research report on Electronic Arts Inc. (EA).
- Morgan Stanley Settlement Wipes Out Half of 2014 Profit - Analyst Blog Zacks - 10 hours ago
Morgan Stanley (MS) revealed that it has agreed to a $2.6 billion settlement with the DOJ to resolve claims concerning the sale of MBS prior to the financial crisis of 2008.
- Google Buys Mobile Startup, Steps Up Facebook Advertising - Analyst Blog Zacks - 10 hours ago
Google (GOOGL) recently acquired Toro, a mobile marketing startup that allows developers to promote their apps on Facebook (FB).
- FDIC-Insured Banks' Q4 Earnings Slump on High Legal Costs - Analyst Blog Zacks - 10 hours ago
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)-insured commercial banks and savings institutions reported fourth-quarter 2014 earnings of $36.9 billion, lagging the year-ago earnings of $39.8 billion by 7.3%.
- Will Mayweather-Pacquiao Turn MGM Resorts' Luck? - Analyst Blog Zacks - 10 hours ago
MGM Resorts International (MGM) is pinning its hopes on possibly the most awaited boxing bout of this generation.
- Telecom Stock Roundup: DIRECTV, Cablevision, Comcast Tops Q4 - Analyst Blog Zacks - 10 hours ago
Last week was a mixed one for the telecom sector.
- Essex Property Hikes Dividend by 10.8%, Shares Edge Up After-Hours - Analyst Blog Zacks - 11 hours ago
Delighting its shareholders, Essex Property Trust Inc. (ESS) declared a 10.8% hike in its quarterly dividend rate to $1.44 cents from $1.30 paid earlier.
- Auto Stock Roundup: Honda Picks New CEO, Tesla Tops Consumer Reports Survey - Analyst Blog Zacks - 11 hours ago
Honda (HMC) will have a new President and CEO from June, while Tesla's (TSLA) Model S has retained its top position in this year's Consumer Reports' Top 10 Picks.
- Has the Academy Awards Lost the Midas Touch? - Analyst Blog Zacks - 11 hours ago
The Oscars averaged 36.6 million viewers last Sunday -- the lowest tally in six years and down 16% from a 10-year best of 43.7 million viewers clocked last year.
- Brazil Stocks Down, Real Tumbles, Petrobras Cut to Junk - Analyst Blog Zacks - 11 hours ago
The U.S.-listed shares of Petrobras (PBR) slumped 9% on Wednesday after the Brazilian state-run energy giant had its credit rating cut two levels below investment grade to "junk" status a day before.
- Automatic Data Processing Gains Traction, Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks - 12 hours ago
Shares of Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) reached a new 52-week high of $89.70 on Feb 25.
- Mosaic (MOS) Strikes 52-Week High Yet Again at $53.83 - Analyst Blog Zacks - 12 hours ago
Shares of Mosaic (MOS) touched yet another 52-week high of $53.83 on Feb 25.
- Coffee ETFs Tumble, What's Behind the Slump? - ETF News And Commentary Zacks - 12 hours ago
Coffee ETFs have slumped badly in the past few days, thanks to the mercy of the rain gods in Brazil.
- 3 Oil & LNG Vessel Operators Poised to Beat Q4 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks - 12 hours ago
Declining oil prices over last eight months has been a godsend for several shipping companies that predominantly provide worldwide transportation services for crude oil, liquefied natural gas (LNG) and other petroleum products.
- CenterPoint Energy Tops Q4 Earnings on Customer Additions - Analyst Blog Zacks - 12 hours ago
CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (CNP) reported adjusted fourth-quarter 2014 earnings of 34 cents per share, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 26 cents by 30.8%.
- 6 Great Financial Apps That Will Make Managing Your Money Easier - Stocks in the News Zacks - 12 hours ago
Check out these apps which will help you to easily manage your money.
- Sempra Energy Tops Q4 Earnings Estimates, Guides for 2015 - Analyst Blog Zacks - 12 hours ago
In the fourth quarter of 2014, Sempra Energy's (SRE) earnings beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate while revenues missed the same.
- China ETFs: Bull or Bear in the Year of the Goat? - ETF News And Commentary Zacks - 13 hours ago
Will the year of the Goat spell optimism for the Chinese economy and ETFs?
- Delta, Gogo in Next Generation Technology Deal for Faster Wi-Fi - Analyst Blog Zacks - 14 hours ago
Delta Air Lines (DAL) has signed a next generation technology deal with in-flight connectivity provider, Gogo Inc. (GOGO).
- KB Home Grows in Las Vegas with Encore in Buffalo Opening - Analyst Blog Zacks - 14 hours ago
KB Home (KBH) recently unveiled Encore in Buffalo community in Las Vegas.
- 5 Best-Rated High Yield Bond Mutual Funds to Invest In - Mutual Fund Commentary Zacks - 14 hours ago
For the average investor, high yield bond mutual funds are the best method to invest in bonds rated below investment grade, popularly known as junk bonds.
- UTX's Sikorsky to Gain from UAE's Transport Modernization - Analyst Blog Zacks - 14 hours ago
United Technologies' (UTX) Sikorsky plans to open a regional office in Abu Dhabi to capitalize on the demand generated as Middle Eastern countries modernize their transport and security systems.
- Hanesbrands Hits 52-Week High on Knights Acquisition News - Analyst Blog Zacks - 14 hours ago
Shares of Hanesbrands, Inc. (HBI) reached a new 52-week high of $127.02 on Feb 25 after the company announced its intention to acquire collegiate logo apparel maker Knights Apparel the same day.
- Actavis' Infectious Disease Product, Avycaz, Gets FDA Nod - Analyst Blog Zacks - 14 hours ago
Actavis' (ACT) infectious disease product, Avycaz, gets FDA approval.
- Agrium (AGU) to Issue and Sell Debentures Worth $1 Billion - Analyst Blog Zacks - 15 hours ago
Agrium (AGU) will issue and sell debentures worth $1 billion and plans to use the proceeds to cut debt.
- Hertz Provides Q4 Update; Elaborates on Cost-Saving Plans - Analyst Blog Zacks - 15 hours ago
Hertz Global (HTZ) retained that it will be unable to file any updated statements before mid-2015.
- Amgen Reports Encouraging Late-Stage Data on AMG 416 - Analyst Blog Zacks - 15 hours ago
Amgen Inc. announced encouraging results from a phase III study evaluating AMG 416 for the treatment of secondary hyperparathyroidism in patients with chronic kidney disease receiving hemodialysis.
- TASER International Misses on Q4 Earnings, Bookings Surge - Analyst Blog Zacks - 15 hours ago
TASER International's (TASR) fourth-quarter earnings fell short of the Zacks Consensus Estimate while revenues surpassed the mark.
- Western Union Scales 52-Week High on Strong Q4 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks - 15 hours ago
Western Union (WU) hits 52- week high on back of strong fourth quarter results.
- Biotech Stock Roundup: Pharmacyclics Up on Buyout Rumors, Celgene Drug Label Expanded - Analyst Blog Zacks - 15 hours ago
Is Pharmacyclics (PCYC) up for sale? J&J and Novartis are rumored to be interested in acquiring the company.