- Altria (MO) Rewards Shareholders with 8.3% Dividend Hike Zacks - 15 minutes ago
The board of cigarette maker Altria Group, Inc. (MO) has announced a quarterly dividend hike of 8.3% to 52 cents per share.
- Telecom Infrastructure Developers Turning Software-Centric Zacks - 20 minutes ago
Massive growth of SDN and NFV encouraged newly emerging digital media companies to invest heavily in the communications infrastructure market.
- Covance Retains Balanced View on Steady Growth Zacks - 25 minutes ago
On Aug 22, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Covance Inc. (CVD).
- DuPont (DD) Sues SunEdison Alleging Patent Infringement Zacks - 30 minutes ago
DuPont (DD) goes to U.S. District court in complain of patent infringement against SunEdison.
- Liberty Property (LPT) Leases Liberty Tolleson Center Zacks - 35 minutes ago
Liberty Property Trust (LPT) disclosed that it has inked a lease agreement with Green Light Direct Services at Liberty Tolleson Center in Arizona.
- AmSurg Slips to Strong Sell on Downward Estimate Revisions Zacks - 40 minutes ago
AmSurg has delivered negative earnings surprises in 2 of the last 4 quarters with an average miss of 0.50%.
- Bristol-Myers/Pfizer's Eliquis Gets Yet Another FDA Nod Zacks - 45 minutes ago
Bristol-Myers (BMY) and partner Pfizer (PFE) announced that the FDA has cleared Eliquis for an additional indication.
- Allied World Arm to Expand Operations in Southeast Asia Zacks - 50 minutes ago
Allied World (AWH) continues to expand its international operations with acquisition in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Eli Lilly Uncovers Positive Data from Ixekizumab Studies Zacks - 55 minutes ago
Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) announced encouraging results from three studies under theUNCOVER program on ixekizumab.
- OncoGenex's Custirsen Passes First Interim Futility Analysis Zacks - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OGXI) announced that the IDMC has recommended the continuation of the phase III ENSPIRIT study on custirsen for lung cancer.
- Data on Celgene's Revlimid Published in Oncology Journal Zacks - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
Encouraging data was published on Celgen's (CELG) Revlimid in DLBCL.
- American International (AIG) Upped to Buy on Higher Estimates Zacks - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
On Aug 22, Zacks Investment Research upgraded American International Group Inc. (AIG) by a notch to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
- Do Settlements Make Bank Stocks More Attractive? Zacks - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
Banks are settling allegations stemming from Mortgage-Backed Securities. Is it safe to invest again?
- Progressive Corp.'s Net Premium Growth Shows Consistency Zacks - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
Progressive Corp. (PGR) reported second-quarter operating earnings of 18 cents per share, outpacing the Zacks Consensus Estimate and rising year over year.
- Ampio Shares Fall as STEP Study on Ampion Gets Delayed Zacks - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
Shares of Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPE) declined significantly after the company announced that there will be a delay in the data analysis of the STEP Study on its candidate Ampion.
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Up on Mid-Stage Data on Xiaflex Zacks - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. (AUXL) announced positive results from a phase IIa study on Xiaflex (collagenase clostridium histolyticum or CCH).
- Genworth Financial Estimates Lowered on Soft Long-Term Care Zacks - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
On Aug 22, we issued an updated report on Genworth Financial, Inc. (GNW).
- Deutsche Bank Vends NatGas Trading Books to Morgan Stanley Zacks - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
Deutsche Bank (DB) has sold its natural gas-trading books in North America to Morgan Stanley (MS).
- Transocean Fleet Update Shows Higher Out-of-Service Time Zacks - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
Transocean Ltd. (RIG), has provided a fleet status report for the period commencing Jul 16, 2014 to date.
- Molina Healthcare's Rising Medical Care Costs Raise Caution Zacks - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
On Aug 22, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Molina Healthcare Inc. (MOH).
- AstraZeneca Updates on PLATO Study Investigation on Brilinta Zacks - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
AstraZeneca (AZN) received some encouraging news when the U.S. Department of Justice confirmed that it is closing its investigation on the PLATO trial.
- Supernus' Trokendi XR Faces Generic Threat from Actavis Zacks - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN) has a notice from Actavis (ACT) regarding the latter's ANDA seeking approval for the generic version of Trokendi XR.
- Lannett Updates on Digoxin Safety Issues, Expands Portfolio Zacks - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
Lannett Company, Inc.'s (LCI) shares fell after concerns rose regarding the safety of digoxin.
- Caterpillar (CAT) July Sales down 9% Yet Graph Crawls Up Zacks - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
Caterpillar Inc. (CAT) reported a 9% decline in its global retail sales for the three months ending Jul 2014.
- Amgen Upgraded to Strong Buy Zacks - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
On Aug 21, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Amgen Inc. (AMGN) to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- Exxon, PetroVietnam Likely to Enter $10B Gas & Power Project Zacks - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
ExxonMobil Corporation (XOM) is likely to sign an agreement with Vietnam Oil & Gas on a $10 billion natural gas and power project, the country's biggest of its kind, by 2015.
- The Science of Beating the Market Zacks - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
Why do some people succeed spectacularly in the market while others fail? It all comes down to two things.
- Plains All American to Build 440-Mile Oil Pipeline Zacks - 2 hours 10 minutes ago
Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) plans to construct the new 440-mile, 20-inch Diamond Pipeline with a capacity of transporting 200,000 barrels of crude oil per day.
- General Dynamics Hits New 52-Week High on Higher Guidance Zacks - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
On Aug 21, 2014, shares of General Dynamics Corp. (GD) soared to a new 52-week high of $124.25, finally ending the trading session a little lower at $123.68.
- Shutterfly (SFLY) Receives Bids from Private Equity Firms Zacks - 2 hours 30 minutes ago
California-based online digital photo storage and printing company, Shutterfly, Inc. (SFLY) reportedly attracted bids from a number of private equity firms including Hellman & Friedman LLC, Bain Capital ...
- Q2 Earnings Season in the Home Stretch Zacks - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
The earnings focus lately has been on the Retail sector.
- BofA Reaches $17B Mortgage Settlement, Q3 EPS to Take Hit Zacks - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
Ending months of speculations, Bank of America (BAC) has finally reached a $16.65 billion-worth settlement. Nonetheless, BofA expects the settlement to lower third-quarter 2014 earnings by 43 cents per ...
- Apogee Q2 to Benefit from Tax Credit & Architectural Market Zacks - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG) announced its Q2 results will benefit from a tax credit of 20 cents per share.
- Williams Companies Sticks to Dividend Plan, Declares Q3 Hike Zacks - 3 hours ago
Williams Companies Inc. (WMB) has hiked its third-quarter common stock dividend to 56 cents as per its plan which was announced on Jun 15, 2014.
- UPS Stores Hit by Cyber Attack, Customer Data Compromised Zacks - 3 hours ago
United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) is the latest to fall prey to cyber attacks.
- Sprint Launches Unlimited Talk, Text and Data Plan for $60 Zacks - 3 hours ago
Sprint Corporation recently launched its new unlimited Talk, Text and Data plan for $60 per month. Starting from Aug 22, the plan can be availed by both existing and new customers.
- United Airlines to Better Dining Options for Domestic Fliers Zacks - 3 hours ago
United Continental Holdings Inc. (UAL) has launched intriguing food and beverage options for its domestic premium customers.
- Brinker International (EAT) Enhances Shareholder Wealth Zacks - 3 hours ago
Brinker International, Inc.'s (EAT) increased its quarterly dividend to 28 cents per share and authorized repurchase of up to an additional $350 million of common stock.
- Covidien's First Technology Center in Brazil, Shares Gain Zacks - 3 hours ago
Covidien's (COV) innovation center will provide advanced surgical techniques to healthcare professionals, which will lower treatment costs and help speed up the patient recovery process.
- Symmetry Medical Shows Stability on Bottom Line Zacks - 3 hours ago
Symmetry Medical's (SMA) divestment of its U.K. based subsidiary, Clamonta Ltd. on May 22, 2014 was also in sync with its plans to focus on its core markets and reduce its manufacturing footprint
- Keurig Green Mountain Shares Soar on Kraft DeaI Zacks - 3 hours ago
Shares of GMCR are soaring double digits after announcing a deal with Kraft to bring their brands to K-cups.
- Will Intel's Potential MediaTek Buy Boost Wireless Business? Zacks - 4 hours ago
Chipmaker Intel Corporation (INTC) should consider acquiring Taiwanese wireless chipmaker MediaTek within the next three years for $27 billion, insists RBC Capital Markets analyst Doug Freedman.
- Is a Tesla-Apple Partnership for Model S on the Horizon? Zacks - 4 hours ago
Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) is planning to join hands with Apple Inc. (AAPL) to add a new feature to its Model S range of vehicles
- Should Facebook (FB) Stock Be In Your Portfolio? Zacks - 4 hours ago
Facebook is a popular social media stock, but should it be in your portfolio?
- Do Rising Subprime Auto Loans Raise Concerns for the Market? Zacks - 4 hours ago
The dollar value of subprime auto loan originations has nearly doubled since 2009 to reach $20.6 billion, or 22.2% of total auto loan originations, in the second quarter of 2014.
- Plexus (PLXS) Opens New Manufacturing Unit in Mexico Zacks - 4 hours ago
Plexus Corp. (PLXS) recently opened its new manufacturing facility in Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Dow 30 Stock Roundup: Home Depot Beats, Wal-Mart Earnings Drop Y/Y Zacks - 4 hours ago
The Dow had an excellent week, driven upward primarily by positive economic data.
- Fidelity Scales New 52-Week High on Impressive Q2 Results Zacks - 4 hours ago
Shares of Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) achieved a new 52-week high of $57.64 on Aug 21, 2014 on upbeat second quarter results.
- Nintendo's (NTDOY) Wii U Sidelined by Ubisoft & Activision Zacks - 4 hours ago
This time Nintendo Co. Ltd (NTDOY) fans will not be able to play the new installments of either Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed or Activision Blizzard's (ATVI) Call of Duty (COD) on Wii U.
- Lincoln National Reaches 52-Week High on Strong Q2 Results Zacks - 4 hours ago
On Aug 21, 2014, Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) scaled a 52-week high of $53.86 after posting strong second-quarter financial results.