- Terreno Makes More Industrial Buyouts, This Time in Florida Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 6:00 PM EST
In keeping with its perceived strategy of acquiring industrial properties, Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO) bought an asset for around $8.9 million in Medley, FL on Nov 19.
- Vornado Leases Office Space to Amazon in NYC Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:55 PM EST
Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) disclosed a 17-year lease agreement with Amazon.com for 470,000 square feet of space in an office building in New York City.
- Private Student Loan Providers to Ease Loan Terms Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:50 PM EST
Student loan borrowers now have a reason to rejoice as big private lenders of such loans are easing out loan terms to help borrowers reduce their interest costs and repayments.
- Novavax Gains on Fast Track Designation for RSV F Vaccine Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:45 PM EST
Novavax (NVAX) was granted fast track status in the U.S. for its experimental RSV F vaccine for the protection of infants via maternal immunization.
- Waters Corporation to Gain from Strength in Pharmaceuticals Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:40 PM EST
On Nov 20, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Waters Corporation (WAT).
- CACI Secures Naval Contract to Maximize Defense Readiness Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:35 PM EST
CACI International Inc. (CACI) recently secured a naval services contract worth $182 million to provide integrated logistics and acquisition support to the Naval Sea Systems Command.
- NxStage Medical Unveils Streamline Express Dialyzer Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:30 PM EST
Medical device company, NxStage Medical Inc. (NXTM), recently launched Streamline Express, a gamma sterilized dialyzer for the in-center hemodialysis market.
- Nokia Wins a Series of Deals on High Global LTE Demand Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:25 PM EST
On Nov 17, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Nokia Corporation (NOK).
- The Best Way to Play Market Trends Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:21 PM EST
Don't miss a trend by picking the wrong stock. Learn how to buy the whole sector.
- Sysco to Reward Shareholders with 3.4% Hike in Dividend Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:20 PM EST
To boost shareholder value, the board at Sysco Corp. (SYY) recently approved a 1 cent hike in its quarterly dividend to 30 cents yielding an annual yield of 3.1%.
- Epizyme Gains on Positive Phase I Data on EPZ-6438 Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:15 PM EST
Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM) announced positive phase I study data on its oncology candidate, EPZ-6438 for advanced solid tumors and B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
- Will Caesars Entertainment's REIT Plan Offset Debt Issue? Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:10 PM EST
Caesars Entertainment Corporation has presented a plan to its creditors to restructure the obligations of its indebted unit, Caesars Entertainment Operating Co.
- Fannie-Freddie to Spur Lending with Loan Repurchase Clarity Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:05 PM EST
Fannie Mae (FNMA) and Freddie Mac (FMCC) have revised rules to bring more clarity in the process of buying back loans sold to these two federal mortgage finance agencies.
- Arizona Sues General Motors (GM) for Late Safety Recalls Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:00 PM EST
Arizona's attorney general has filed a lawsuit against General Motors for the delayed recall of millions of vehicles and trucks.
- Delta Air Lines to Add Airbus A350-900 & A330-900neo Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:55 PM EST
Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) recently awarded Airbus Group a contract worth $14 billion involving Airbus A350-900 and A330-900neo.
- Primerica (PRI) Gains on New Share Repurchase Program Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Primerica, Inc.'s (PRI) board of directors approved $150 million share repurchase program for 2015.
- CONSOL Energy Benefits from Focus on Gas Business Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:50 PM EST
CONSOL Energy's focus on natural gas is yielding results and is expected to boost performance in the next couple of years.
- ProAssurance's Inorganic Growth Strategies Look Promising Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:45 PM EST
On Nov 21, 2014, we issued an updated research report on ProAssurance Corporation (PRA).
- Comcast to Offer Innovative Ethernet Everywhere Service Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:42 PM EST
Comcast Corp. (CMCSA), the largest cable MSO (multi service operator) in the U.S. is about to launch an innovative service called 'Ethernet@Home.'
- Western Union Poised to Gain from Strategic Investments Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:40 PM EST
Western Union (WU), the leading money transfer company carries a strong brand name, vast reach in the U.S., superior customer service, fast penetration within high-growth international markets.
- TrovaGene Cancer Technology Detects KRAS Mutation Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:35 PM EST
TrovaGene, Inc. (TROV) recently unveiled clinical study results that reflect the capability of its Precision Cancer Monitoring technology in detecting and monitoring KRAS mutation in circulating tumor ...
- State Street Sells Hedge Fund Group SSARIS to Management (revised) Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:32 PM EST
STT announced the sale of its 60% stake in the hedge fund group SSARIS Advisors LLC, which is a member of State Street Global Advisors - the asset management unit of State Street.
- Will Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Surprise Q4 Earnings Estimates? Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:30 PM EST
Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ) is set to report the fourth-quarter fiscal 2014 results on Nov 25.
- Schwab in Discussion to Settle Auction-Rate Securities Suit Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:30 PM EST
The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW) is in discussion with the New York attorney general to resolve charges of misleading customers about the safety of auction-rate securities, per a Bloomberg report....
- Advanced Micro, Samsung to Build FreeSync Backed Displays Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:25 PM EST
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) announced at its Future of Compute event that Samsung will be making the monitors based on its FreeSync technology, which will be released in Mar 2015.
- Is Illumina (ILMN) Worth Adding to Your Portfolio? Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:20 PM EST
On Nov 21, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Illumina Inc. (ILMN) to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- ConAgra Boosts Chinese Business with Shangdu Plant Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:15 PM EST
Premium U.S.-based packaged food company ConAgra Foods, Inc. (CAG) kick-started its first plant in China when it inaugurated Lamb Weston potato dispensation facility in Shangdu, Inner Mongolia.
- Can New Launches Offset Sanofi's Soft Diabetes Business? Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:10 PM EST
Sanofi (SNY) provided an update on its pipeline and upcoming product launches.
- Can Netflix Maintain Supremacy in Online Streaming? Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:09 PM EST
Per a recent report from broadband research company, Sandvine, Netflix (NFLX) continues to dominate Internet traffic -- especially at night.
- Intel Up on Raised Sales Outlook, Dividend Hike Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:06 PM EST
Intel's (INTC) share price shot up nearly 5% to $35.95 after the chipmaker provided an improved sales guidance for fiscal 2015 and also announced a dividend hike at its annual investor meeting.
- Time Warner's HBO GO App Now Available on Xbox One Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:05 PM EST
Time Warner Inc's (TWX) HBO GO app for its premier channel HBO will now be available on Microsoft Corporation's (MSFT) latest gaming console Xbox One.
- Amgen and AbbVie Strengthen Manufacturing Facilities in Asia Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 4:00 PM EST
Amgen (AMGN) announced the completion of its first next-generation biomanufacturing facility located in Singapore.
- SolarCity and Wal-Mart Sustainability Story Continues Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 3:45 PM EST
SolarCity Corporation (SCTY) has signed a deal with Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) for installation of new solar projects.
- GoPro (GPRO) Prices Secondary Offering, Stock Slides Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 3:33 PM EST
Shares of GoPro Inc. (GPRO) plummeted 9.3% yesterday after it announced the pricing of its follow-on secondary offering of 10.4 million shares at $75 each.
- Honda (HMC) to Be Fined for Violation of TREAD Act? Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 3:31 PM EST
Honda (HMC) may be fined $35 million if it is found to have violated the TREAD Act.
- Xerox Acquires Intrepid Learning for an Undisclosed Amount Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 3:30 PM EST
Xerox Corporation (XRX) recently announced its decision to acquire Intrepid Learning Solutions, a Seattle-based firm, for an undisclosed amount.
- Activision (ATVI) Shares Soar on $275M Lawsuit Settlement Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 3:20 PM EST
Activision Blizzard (ATVI) finally reached a settlement of $275 million in a lawsuit related to the acquisition of its shares held by Vivendi SA.
- Genworth Suffers High Claim Reserve; U.S. Mortgage a Relief Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 3:10 PM EST
On Nov 19, we issued an updated research report on Genworth Financial Inc. (GNW).
- Hotel Industry Strengthens, Risks Lower: Time to Invest? Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 3:00 PM EST
The hotel industry has come a long way since the global financial crisis. Sales have bounced back and are very strong, especially in the domestic market.
- Apache Gains from Plan to Sell $1.4B Worth Non-Core Assets Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 3:00 PM EST
Apache Corp. (APA) declared that it will divest its interest in some non-core oil and natural gas properties in southern Louisiana and Anadarko Basin for roughly $1.4 billion.
- Kinder Morgan Gets Shareholder Approval for Pipeline Merger Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:50 PM EST
Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) announced that it got shareholder approval for its $70 billion mega-deal to consolidate its four related pipeline entities into one.
- Q3 Earnings Season Mostly Behind Us Now Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:46 PM EST
Investors have broadly been happy with the results from the Retail Sector.
- Forest Oil (FST) Shareholders Approve Sabine Oil Merger Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:40 PM EST
Forest Oil Corporation (FST) announced that its shareholders have approved, by majority vote, its business combination transaction with Sabine Oil & Gas LLC.
- DISH-CBS Contract Extended for 5 Days as Talks Continue Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:30 PM EST
A last minute agreement between DISH Network Corp. (DISH) and CBS Corporation (CBS) has helped avoid the blackout of the latter's TV channels for DISH's 14 million satellite-TV customers.
- Air Products Rolls Out New Microsite 'Think About It' Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:20 PM EST
Air Products (APD) has launched a new microsite "Think About It" for a number of applications of liquid nitrogen.
- Myriad Genetics, Tesaro Tie Up for myChoice Cancer Test Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:10 PM EST
New data revealed Myriad's (MYGN) myChoice HRD score as an efficient predictor of niraparib sensitivity in patient-derived xenograft models of ovarian cancer
- 3 Airline Stocks to Buy for Thanksgiving Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:00 PM EST
An anticipated rise in air traffic during the Thanksgiving holiday season is expected to boost the profit outlook of airline companies.
- Windstream to Streamline Costs through Job Retrenchment Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 2:00 PM EST
Telecommunication service provider - Windstream - announced that it will eliminate 350 job positions across several of its departments by Dec 1, 2014.
- Frontier Communications Adds TV Channels in Connecticut Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 1:50 PM EST
Frontier Communications Corp. (FTR) announced the addition of two new channels ??? Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ??? for its Connecticut customers.
- RBS Fined GBP 56M by FCA & PRA for 2012 IT Breakdown Zacks - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 1:40 PM EST
Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) agreed to a settlement regarding the 2012 IT incident that left customers unable to use banking facilities. The bank will pay GBP 56 million in aggregate to the FCA and the ...