NEWARK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Prudential Annuities, the domestic annuity business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU), today announced the launch of IncomeCertainty.com, a key element of its strategy to help investors prepare for retirement.
IncomeCertainty.com offers resources to help investors meet the key challenges of planning for retirement. The interactive site is built with responsive design technology, allowing users to access it from a laptop, mobile phone or tablet.
IncomeCertainty.com introduces several features, including:
- Virtual binder: This industry-first feature allows investors to save the content they find most relevant and share it with their financial advisor.
- Educational ‘snacks’: Bite-sized, image-based facts related to retirement help investors better understand how to think about and plan for a secure retirement.
- Retirement planning tools: Investors can assess the level of retirement income they’ll need with quizzes and retirement income calculators. Interactive tools give them information customized to their individual retirement needs.
- Retirement expertise: Videos, brochures and research will help investors feel more confident about retirement planning; they will also have access to information from industry experts including the AARP, the Insured Retirement Institute and the Social Security Administration.
For users of social networks, the site provides ways to share content on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
“Today’s launch marks the next milestone in our evolving retirement income strategy,” noted Kimberly Supersano, chief marketing officer for Prudential Annuities. “Our new site educates investors about how we are addressing the various retirement issues people are facing in greater numbers every day. We’re empowering Americans with knowledge and tools packaged in a guided experience designed to help them take the next step in working with their financial advisor to plan for their retirement.”
Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU), a financial services leader, has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Prudential’s diverse and talented employees are committed to helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth through a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. In the U.S., Prudential’s iconic Rock symbol has stood for strength, stability, expertise and innovation for more than a century. For more information, please visit http://www.news.prudential.com/
All references to income certainty and guarantees are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
Investors should consider the features of the contract and the underlying portfolios' investment objectives, policies, management, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. This and other important information is contained in the prospectus, which can be obtained from your financial professional. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Variable annuities are issued by Pruco Life Insurance Company (in New York, by Pruco Life Insurance Company of New Jersey), Newark, NJ (main office) and distributed by Prudential Annuities Distributors, Inc., Shelton, CT. All are Prudential Financial companies and each is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. Prudential Annuities is a business of Prudential Financial, Inc.
Annuity contracts contain exclusions, limitations, reductions of benefits and terms for keeping them in force. Your licensed financial professional can provide you with complete details.
A variable annuity is a long-term investment designed for retirement purposes. Investment returns and the principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that an investor’s units, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than the original investment. Withdrawals or surrenders may be subject to contingent deferred sales charges.
- Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Retirement planning