NEWARK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Five plan sponsors were honored with Prudential Retirement’s ‘Day One Retirement Innovator Award.’ The award recognizes plan sponsors who have demonstrated and implemented new ways of thinking that led to improved outcomes, and resulted in plan participants who have successfully reached Day One of retirement. The winners were presented with the award at Prudential’s 2014 East Client Conference, recently held in Orlando, FL. Prudential Retirement is a business unit of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU).
The winners, selected by Prudential Retirement, represent plan sponsor clients from various disciplines, including healthcare, technology, non-profit, construction and state government.
“This year’s winners represent diverse industries—but have one thing in common—an unwavering commitment to transforming U.S. retirement,” said Sean McLaughlin, vice president, Client Relations & Business Development, Total Retirement Solutions at Prudential Retirement. “All have implemented innovative strategies that have increased participant enrollment, deferral rates and account balances. We’re excited to continue partnering with these clients to help them accomplish their goal of improving retirement readiness through employee engagement and plan design optimization.”
The winners of the ‘Day One Retirement Innovator Award’ include the following plan sponsors:
- Buffalo Medical Group, P.C. (BMG), a multispecialty medical group with primary care and specialty care divisions offering services in the Buffalo Niagara Region. Bob Fahey of The Fahey Group is the financial advisor.
- Global Imaging Systems, a leading provider of business technology solutions. Jeff Petrone of SageView Advisory Group is the financial advisor.
- Greenville Health System (GHS), a public, non-profit academic healthcare delivery system that provides clinical care, education and research. Anne Comer from Presidium Advisers is the financial advisor.
- Lennar Corporation, one of the nation's largest builders of quality homes, also provides mortgage financing, title insurance and closing services, invests and manages third-party capital and is a developer of high-quality multifamily rental properties.
- The State of North Carolina, with over 250,000 participants, is dedicated to serving the citizens of North Carolina through public service. Mercer Investment Consulting is the financial advisor.
Prudential Retirement delivers retirement plan solutions for public, private, and non-profit organizations. Services include state-of-the-art record keeping, administrative services, investment management, comprehensive employee investment education and communications, and trustee services. With over 85 years of retirement experience, Prudential Retirement helps meet the needs of over 4.0 million participants and annuitants. Prudential Retirement has $327.8 billion in retirement account values as of March 31, 2014. Retirement products and services are provided by Prudential Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company (PRIAC), Hartford, CT, or its affiliates.
Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU), a financial services leader with more than $1.1 trillion of assets under management as of March 31, 2014, has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Prudential’s diverse and talented employees are committed to helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth through a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. In the U.S., Prudential’s iconic Rock symbol has stood for strength, stability, expertise and innovation for more than a century. For more information, please visit www.news.prudential.com.
- Retirement Benefits
- Prudential Financial, Inc.