It’s earnings season once again. We’ll organize all of our Q4 earnings stories from the major companies on GigaOM’s radar in this post. First up on Tuesday, Verizon, Google, and IBM, followed Wednesday by Apple and Netflix.
- Verizon sees big Q4 influx of 4G activations including 3.1M LTE iPhones
- Googleâ€™s Q4 net revenue up 39 percent, net income up 14 percent
More From paidContent.org
- Discover new revenue models for media at paidContent Live 2013
- Nick Denton says Gawker’s advertising future is affiliate links and “commerce journalism”
- With 2 million members, Storybird is ‘reverse-engineering’ the picture book
- Investment & Company Information