SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 9, 2012) -
- QuickPay, the premier provider of mobile parking payment solutions, today announced the addition of Sukanta Ganguly as chief technology officer.
- As CTO, Sukanta will help QuickPay attract top-notch talent and fine-tune product development processes to ensure QuickPay continues to deliver the highest-quality, most innovative parking solutions to its customers.
- At QuickPay, Sukanta will lead his product team to successfully accelerate product development, optimize the deployment process and ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Sukanta plans to identify and fulfill user and operator needs, increasing QuickPay's satisfied customer base in the process, in addition to supporting QuickPay fundraising initiatives to further those goals.
- This latest addition to the QuickPay executive team comes on the heels of the company's recent appointment of Barney Pell as CEO and the company's expansion to on-street parking in Salt Lake City.
- Sukanta has had an extensive career as an entrepreneur, investor and technology leader in Silicon Valley, founding and guiding companies in the broadband, storage and security industries.
- Most recently Sukanta served as CTO and head of products at TakingPoint, a social network focused on helping veterans transition post-service.
- In early 2000, Sukanta co-founded and served as CTO at Carrier9 Networks where he and his team launched the first triple play solution in the industry (voice-video-data in one coax) for AT&T broadband.
- Sukanta holds three data indexing patents and a Ph.D. in Transdisciplinary Engineering from Texas Tech University.
- Technology & Electronics
Inner Circle Labs for QuickPay Corp.