FT. LAUDERDALE, FL--(Marketwired - May 5, 2014) - RealBiz Media Group, Inc. (
RealBiz Media has partnered with leading data providers in the real estate space to provide listing data for their video centric portal NestBuilder.com. These suppliers have the largest data sets available. The previously named suppliers Builder's Update (the largest database of new construction housing), and Realtor.com (utilizing their List Hub database) are powering the consumer experience on the site. For their unique enterprise video solution RealBiz Media has partnered with Realogy, ERA, C21 Hometown and Prudential Select Properties. Combining these content providers and Real Estate Brokers will provide a one-stop web tool for both consumers and real estate agents. Each of these partnerships allows for a more diverse group of listings to be transmitted to an even larger group of real estate professionals.
The Company's proprietary patented video technology is the key driver and differentiator for its website and Agent MicroVideo App (MVA). The market opportunity, just within residential real estate, encompasses 12 major national firms, over 10,000 major broker offices and 1.1 million agents. RealBiz Media Group is deploying a multi-prong strategy targeting national enterprise agreements and monthly recurring revenue subscription agreements from offices and agents. There are varying levels of the platform for different pricing structures. The Company has already started to penetrate these target markets and has begun to monetize its application tool.
Nestbuilders.com has 2 distinct platforms:
1. A video home listing site that was created in a style that enables homebuyers to search and create video listing collections of homes for sale. Homebuyers can then share these collections with friends and family as well as discover relevant community information and showcase lifestyle enhancements utilizing Nestbuilder's video centric platform.
2. An agent-facing component of nestbuilder.com allows agents the ability to promote homes, their personal brands and local community events all populated utilizing automatically-generated, custom-tailored home listing videos which they can syndicate to clients through social media venues and email. Enhanced agent platforms cost from $10 to $50 per month.
On the homebuyer platform, nestbuilders.com currently enjoys nearly two million video listings, which is the largest in the industry, and is adding nearly 100,000 new and updated listings each week.
RealBiz's Micro Video App for Enterprise Accounts has 2 distinct platforms:
1. Exclusive Micro Video App (MVA) for National accounts that allow them to Brand and Market homes, industry news and preferred supplier information on behalf of their agents and brokers for a set annual fee.
2. An enhanced version of the MVA that allows local Broker Offices to do specialty customization to make the marketing message more relevant for their community. The company just completed testing of the product and it is extremely well received by a selection of its clients including ERA Franchise Systems LLC. During the two weeks since the product became available, RealBiz has signed up dozens of Franchise Broker offices, at a cost of $3,000 - $6,000 annually for the Premier Program upgrade. Broker acceptance is clearly being demonstrated as sales within RealBiz's Enterprise customer base are accelerating.
RealBiz's Chief Revenue Officer Steve Marques stated, "This product allows access to updated and customized programs, with one goal in mind. The goal is for the office and the individual brokers to have the ability to better market themselves and their homes to a wider range of clients and prospects so that they ultimately have more listings and more home sale transactions. The recent version of our product gives the broker the added ability to insert pre/post personal cameos to their video listing which highlights the listing and company, promotes the agent, emphasizes the neighborhood/community, increases lead generation and ultimately improves agent recruitment."
"Our consumer platform, nestbuilder.com, and our agent platform have been well received. We believe we have a unique product which is quickly becoming embraced by the largest firms in the industry. Each and every week we are seeing hundreds of brokers individually sign up to utilize our product and several enterprise/large-scale clients going live with our product. Over the remainder of the year, the company will be deriving revenues from enterprise clients, individual broker sign ups, premier franchise offices and advertising. We remain committed to achieving our targets of positive cash flow within 2-3 months. The residual nature of our revenues assures that once we reach this significant financial metric, we will be able to maintain this success. We will continue to accelerate revenues and number of users and we are confident that we will achieve 12-15 million unique monthly visitors prior to years' end. Our products provide a new and innovative option for real estate brokers that is being positively received and implemented. There is no doubt that the micro video application is part of the future for this industry. We will continue to enhance our product features over the next several weeks and look forward to becoming the real estate platform of choice for the majority of real estate agents and consumers alike."
About RealBiz Media Group, Inc. RealBiz Media Group, Inc. is a real estate digital media and technology company whose proprietary video processing technology makes it one of the leaders in providing home video tours to the real estate industry. Its client base includes more than 350,000 real estate agents and brokers. Through its wholly owned HomeTourNetwork operation, the company provides a television video on demand network, a growing MVA network, consumer portal www.nestbuilder.com and an agent only platform known as Nestbuilder Agent. The company enjoys access to the nation's largest real estate companies with numerous approved vendors and national contracts, both key to its future development programs.
- Real Estate
- Business Services & Activities
- real estate industry