SAN JOSE, CA and ROCHESTER, NY--(Marketwired - May 20, 2013) - Netformx®, the leader in collaborative requirements-to-order solutions, today announced that VeraSMART® wireline and wireless call accounting from Veramark (
VeraSMART call accounting solutions save valuable time for busy Telecom Managers, who are responsible for answering usage and expense reporting questions about their telephony and unified communications equipment. Veramark partners with the Cisco Developer Network (CDN) program to offer call accounting for Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM) and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME/UC500), as well as call accounting for company mobile phones all in a single browser-based tool.
- Veramark's VeraSMART wireline and wireless call accounting solutions have been added to the Netformx KnowledgeBase™, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
- VeraSMART wireline call accounting is compatible with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco CME/UC500, Avaya Aura Communication Manager, Avaya Aura Session Manager, Avaya's former Nortel PBX brands, Microsoft Lync, ShoreTel, Siemens, and many other telephony PBX manufacturers.
- VeraSMART wireless call accounting is compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and Verizon Wireless and saves wireless plan managers hours or days each month.
- The Netformx KnowledgeBase includes Veramark products and attributes, North American price list, graphics, validation, and Ingram Micro SKUs for the US and Canada online ordering systems.
- Equipment vendor content in the Netformx KnowledgeBase includes over 545,000 products and more than 2.45 million configuration rules from leading enterprise equipment vendors.
- Using Netformx DesignXpert, Netformx's more than 2,680 customers in over 144 countries create winning proposals and delight their customers.
- Veramark wireline and wireless call accounting solutions are accessible to all users of Netformx DesignXpert Gold and Platinum editions.
"Partner solutions architects use Netformx DesignXpert to simplify Cisco Unified Communications configurations," said Nancy Thomas, Global Partner Director, for Cisco Systems. "VeraSMART adds reporting value to Cisco UC solutions. Now, it only takes a couple of minutes to add value to our Cisco UC configurations. Partners can easily configure VeraSMART in the same tool as our Cisco UC configurations. Second, everything can be ordered on a single BOM, since VeraSMART SKUs are directly in the Ingram Micro US and Canada ordering systems. It's much faster now to add call accounting value for our Cisco UC customers."
"Configuring VeraSMART in Netformx makes it simple and efficient for our solutions architects to build wireless or wireline designs directly into a UC solution," said Ken Murrell, Business Development Manager for MTM Technologies.
"Telecom Managers who invest in Unified Communications need call accounting to streamline the usage and expense reporting required to manage their communication expenses," said John Trembley, Vice President of Marketing and Product Strategy at Netformx. "The importance of a full-featured call accounting solution can sometimes be initially overlooked. We are delighted to provide our customers with an easy way to include Veramark's tools as part of their initial Cisco UC designs and drive more revenue for Cisco partners and improve customer satisfaction for end-customers who gain the ability to run the reports they need from day one."
"The task of identifying the best mix of Unified Communications platforms and technologies for each unique customer can be time-consuming and complex for both resellers and their customers," said Kari Bittner, Director of Telephony and Communications Products for Veramark. "Having access to VeraSMART, as well as associated Ingram Micro SKUs, in Netformx DesignXpert enables our customers and Cisco resellers to create more valuable and accurate proposals faster. We are delighted to partner with Netformx to help our joint customers increase their sales of VeraSMART call accounting solutions."
- Learn more about Netformx DesignXpert, the global leader in enterprise technology design and proposal generation, and DesignXpert Version 15.
- Watch a 5-minute overview of Veramark's Cisco-certified VeraSMART call accounting service.
- Read Veramark's white paper 4 Key Functions of a Telecom Reporting Tool.
- Connect with Veramark on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Read the Pipeline article and interview with Mike Fitz, Vice President of Solution at Sprint entitled The Next Profitability Challenge: Enterprise Cloud.
- Read the Intercomms Magazine article "Reducing the Complexity of Data Center Design" including an interview with Scott Boynton, Senior Data Center Strategy Manager at Netformx.
- Learn more about the Netformx KnowledgeBase, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
- Discover how Netformx customers benefit by accessing detailed customer success stories.
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter.
Netformx is the leader in collaborative requirements-to-order software solutions for enterprise technology. Netformx's customers include service providers, systems integrators and equipment vendors who rely on the company's award-winning solutions to deliver more winning proposals and maximize profitability for technology sales.
Netformx has over 2,680 customers in more than 144 countries. Customers include AT&T, Belgacom, Bell, CDW, CenturyLink, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Swisscom, Telstra, Verizon, and WWT. The Netformx KnowledgeBase™ is the only comprehensive multi-vendor content library for technology products, including specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering information, and discovery mappings from top technology suppliers including Cisco, HP, Juniper, Brocade, Avaya, Adtran, APC, Belden, Plantronics, Polycom, TrippLite and now Veramark.
More information can be found at www.netformx.com.
Veramark, a simplifier of telecom reporting since 1983, offers software and services for wireless and wireline call accounting for Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft Lync and many other communications platforms. VeraSMART® Call Accounting software helps managers combine, simplify and share wireline and wireless telecom usage and cost data. All Veramark call accounting solutions are produced and supported by full‐time employees based in our Rochester NY headquarters.
Veramark call accounting and telecom management solutions eliminate distractions every day for over 3,000 customers worldwide. For more information visit Veramark's call accounting website or call 585‐383‐6806.
- Technology & Electronics
- unified communications