Jim McIsaac / Getty Images
According to Reuters, Shake Shack is preparing for an initial public offering.
The report said that the New York City-based burger chain's majority owners have been interviewing investment banks in recent weeks.
Reuters said Shake Shack's earnings are supposed to be around $20 million next year.
Shake Shack's IPO would come as fast-casual restaurants like Red Robin have been under pressure, while shares of Mexican fast food chain Chipotle have been among the market's best performing stocks.
Read the whole report from Reuters here.
More From Business Insider
- 30 Years Ago Warren Buffett Gave Away The Secret To Good Investing And Correctly Predicted No One Would Listen
- George Soros Made A Huge Bet That Stocks Will Fall
- One Photo Sums Up The Incredible Transformation Of The Protests In Ferguson, Missouri
- A Bunch Of Russian Military Vehicles Have Just Crossed Into Ukraine
- Robin Williams Had Parkinson's Disease, His Wife Reveals
- Consumer Discretionary
- Shake Shack
- New York Mets