Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ntv69/20132014) has announced the addition of the "2013-2014 Management Compensation Survey of Architecture, Engineering, Planning & Environmental Consulting Firms" report to their offering.
How much is enough to keep your firm's top managers from running to the competition? How much is too much and could end up hurting your firm's bottom line?
It's a tough job to find a balance between the two. Knowing salary standards and bonuses for top managers in the A/E/P & environmental consulting industry can help you determine what your key managers should be earning during hiring and salary review processes. This compilation survey covers salaries, bonuses, overtime pay, and total compensation for all top managers, including project managers and information technology, human resources, financial and marketing directors.
The 2013-2014 Management Compensation Survey can help you answer:
- Is your salary competitive with other managers in the rest of the industry?
- Which types of managers are most likely to receive bonuses?
- Have bonuses increased or decreased since last year?
- Which management positions earn the most?
- Do top managers in our industry receive overtime pay?
- What are managers' total compensation packages?
Key Topics Covered:
1. About the Survey
2. Project Managers
3. Financial Directors
4. IT Directors
5. HR Directors
6. Marketing Directors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ntv69/20132014
- Employment & Career