Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c6js9d/2014_engineering) has announced the addition of the "2014 Engineering Firm Salary Survey - Central (north & south) Edition" report to their offering.
The 2014 Engineering Firm Salary Surveys are the most up-to-date and comprehensive compensation survey reports for engineering firms operating in each region of the U.S. Based on data from a broad sampling of engineering firms in the region reporting salaries for all positions, these reports are the new standard for firm leaders and human resources directors looking to benchmark their staff's compensation against their peers.
The 2014 Engineering Firm Salary Surveys will help you:
- Compare your staff's salaries to those in firms just like your own
- Find out what the normal salary range is for every type and level of position in engineering firms
- See how salaries change as firms grow in size and help you prepare for your own firm's future
- Evaluate salaries on a state-by-state and regional basis
- If you have offices in more than one state, see where employees are earning the most and the least
- See how salaries have changed over the years with trend data
This report covers the following regions:
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c6js9d/2014_engineering
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies