Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4qzw8/insurance_price) has announced the addition of the "Insurance Price Comparison in Italy" report to their offering.
"Insurance Price Comparison in Italy 2014" represents the most detailed research ever undertaken in Italy on this sector and is one the studies belonging to this series publication. Drawing on field interviews with Price Comparison providers and Insurers who operate with them, the report analyses the size, historic growth and future developments of the Insurance Price Comparison market in the country.
It also positions price comparison in the overall insurance market context and side-by-side to other distribution channels in use for Non Life insurance.
This new research reveals that insurance price comparison in Italy has grown significantly in 2012 and 2013 and is now a well-established marketing and distribution channel for insurance products in Italy, which is broadly used by direct insurers.
The research covers the market size, trends and opportunities/challanges and profiles 5 insurance price comparison providers in Italy. The research also provides an estimate of the expected market size for Italy by 2016.
- Product offering is still focused on Motor insurance;
- Panels are getting more complete when it comes to Direct Insurers offering, while Traditional insurers (with a couple of exceptions) are not still present on Italian Insurance Price Comparison sites;
- One of the main challenges for Italian price comparison is the immaturity and lack of habit to conduct remote sales by Italian consumers; this is being addressed by some of the players by embracing a "broker online" model and/or establishing cooperation agreements with local salesforce of Traditional insurance players
- The significant TV Advertisement investment carried out by both Facile and Segugio is paying off and these two brands have now reached significant levels of awareness among the general public
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market overview and context
2. Insurance market size and growth
3. Top 10 players (Groups) in P&C Insurance
4. Distribution channels split and importance of Internet/Direct channel
5. Presence of aggregators in the market
6. Short profile of each aggregator
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4qzw8/insurance_price
- Price Comparison