Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmbrfg/insurance_brokers) has announced the addition of the "2014 Report on the Italian Insurance Brokers Market" report to their offering.
This report supplies information on the Insurance Brokers Italian market and its competitors: market trends, SWOT and key success factors analysis, major companies performance indicators (total turnover, sector specific turnover, market shares and export quotas), business prospects and trends.
This report covers companies operating in the placement on the market of third-party insurance products:
- Purpose: intermediation between insurance companies that produce policies and the parties that require insurance coverage.
- Client groups: mostly corporate clients (companies, banks and other financial institutions, public bodies), and also to a lesser extent retail customers, who deal directly with the broker.
This report does not analyse companies specialising exclusively in reinsurance.
Segmentation is based on the volume of premiums brokered, with reference to the categories used in the insurance sector that are grouped into macro-segments based on similarities between the specific type of risk in question. The following breakdown has been adopted:
- Property & Casualty:
- personal injury;
- land vehicles;
- transport (railway rolling stock, aircraft, ships (sea, lake, river and canal vessels), goods in transport, aircraft liability and liability for ships);
- fire and natural forces;
- other damage to property;
- motor vehicle liability;
- general liability;
- financial loss (credit, suretyship and other financial loss);
- other property and casualty (legal expenses, travel assistance)
- life assurance;
- investment funds;
- health insurance;
- funded pension schemes;
- pension funds
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION TO METHODOLOGY
2. SECTOR DESCRIPTION
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. SECTOR ENVIRONMENT
5. DEMAND ANALYSIS
6. SUPPLY ANALYSIS
7. COMPETITIVE SCENARIO
8. STRATEGIES OBSERVED
9. OPPORTUNITIES AND THREATS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmbrfg/insurance_brokers
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Commodity Markets