Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9wmtvx/2014_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "2014 Worldwide Life Insurance Carriers Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2014 Worldwide Life Insurance Carriers Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. NEW for 2014! 14 more countries included and the proprietary 2014 Worldwide Economic Forecast executive summary.
The report features 2014 current and 2015 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 61 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including fraternal life insurance organizations, mutual association life insurance, and life insurance agents.
NAICS 524113: Life Insurance Carriers. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in underwriting life insurance. These establishments are operated by enterprises that may be owned by stockholders, policyholders, or other carriers.
- Health & Medical Insurance Carriers
- Financial Services
- Banking Services
- Investment Services
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 524113 - Life Insurance Carriers is almost comparable to:
- 100% of SIC 6311 - Offices of Life Insurance Carriers and
- 69% of SIC 6321 - Offices of Accident & Disability Insurance Carriers
- Life insurance
- Mutual association life insurance
- Cooperative life insurance organizations
- Fraternal life insurance organizations
- Fraternal protective associations
- Assessment life insurance agents
- Benevolent insurance associations
- Burial insurance societies
- Funeral insurance
- Legal reserve life insurance
- Life insurance carriers
- Life insurance funds, savings bank
- Life reinsurance carriers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9wmtvx/2014_worldwide
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies