Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fd98g4/2020_foresight) has announced the addition of the "2020 Foresight Report: Trends in Non-Life Insurance Underwriting" report to their offering.
The insurance underwriting industry has undergone a paradigm shift over the last decade due to the introduction of new technology, which has revolutionized processes and business practice. Insurance companies are augmenting their processes to maintain a social media presence and also to help combat fraud. With the advent of Solvency II and other risk-based capital (RBC) approaches, underwriting has become increasingly dependent on movements in the regulatory environment.
Several natural disasters resulted in substantial losses and an exceptionally high number of fatalities during the review period (2008-2012). Telemetric, predictive analytics, automated software programs and the use of social networking sites has transformed the way in which insurance underwriting operates.
- The insurance underwriting industry has undergone a paradigm shift over the last decade due to the introduction of new technology, which has revolutionized processes and business practice.
- Several natural disasters resulted in substantial losses and an exceptionally high number of fatalities during the review period (2008-2012).
- While, mature markets such as the US, the UK, France and Italy are recording stagnant growth, emerging economies are driving premiums.
- The US non-life insurance segment registered the highest underwriting loss in 2012, while, Japan recorded the highest underwriting profit.
- The growth in telematics users in Europe will be driven by the UK and Italy.
- Predictive analytics has revolutionized the world of premiums and claims management in the insurance industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Global Snapshot: Assessment of Non-life Underwriting Market Dynamics
3 The Effect of Regulations on Underwriting
4 Market Dynamics Related to Economic Risk
5 Technological Trends in Underwriting
6 Natural Disasters and their Impact on Underwriting
List of Tables
List of Figures
- AA Insurance
- Allianz Italy
- Amica Insurance
- Aviva Insurance
- Hollard Insurance
- Integro Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Progressive Casualty Insurance
- Santam Insurance
- State Farm
- Zurich Financial Services
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fd98g4/2020_foresight
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies