Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Africa Telecom Statistics and Forecasts 2008-2017" report to their offering.
The African a Telecom Statistics and Forecast report provides a fixed, mobile, Internet and broadband statistics, forecasts and graphs for the years 2008-2017 on a country by country basis for 19 African countries.
This report includes the following indicators on a per country and a regional basis:
- GDP per capita
- Telecom Service Revenue
- Fixed telephone subscribers, penetration and growth
- Mobile telephone subscribers, penetration and growth
- Internet telephone subscribers, penetration and growth
- Broadband telephone subscribers, penetration and growth
- Inbound and Outbound International traffic
- International termination rate originating from the US
- Burkina Faso
- Central Africa
- Congo (Brazzaville)
- Congo (Kinshasa)
- Equatorial Guinea
- Guinea Bissau
- Ivory Coast
For more information visit Research and Markets
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.