Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcn6wp/asos_an_eretail) has announced the addition of the "ASOS: An e-retail success story" report to their offering.
ASOS sells women's wear, men's wear, footwear, lifestyle accessories, and jewelry and beauty products through its retail website. The company offers more than 50,000 branded and private label products.
Features and Benefits:
- MarketLine Case Studies describe topics such as innovative products, business models, and significant company acquisitions.
- Fact-based and presented in an accessible style, they explain the rationale of commercial decisions and illustrate wider market and economic trends.
- ASOS has successfully diversified its offering to include beauty products, maternity wear, children's wear, discount clothing via ASOS Outlet, and ASOS Magazine.
- Since 2010, ASOS has launched six international sites. In recent times, overseas operations have been responsible for the majority of its revenue growth. This expansion has not, however, been carried out at the expense of its UK operation, a market that still accounts for over one third of the company's revenues.
Your Key Questions Answered:
- What products does ASOS sell?
- What is ASOS's global reach?
- How has ASOS achieved strong growth during tough economic times?
Key Topics Covered:
- ASOS's diverse product offering is key to its success
- ASOS was originally launched as As Seen on Screen but has since rebranded
- The company initially offered desirable, designer brands
- To expand its appeal, ASOS launched its own label in 2004
- ASOS has tapped into the popular mainstream high-street fashion market
- The company services the current trend for used goods
- The company expanded its offering further in 2011 with Fashion Finder
- Geographical expansion has become a key growth strategy
- In 2010, ASOS launched its first international site in the US
- An expansion into Europe followed
- Australia has the only site outside of the UK, US, and EU
- ASOS's customer base is not limited to these countries
- ASOS continues to improve its service for overseas customers
- ASOS knows its market and targets key demographics by harnessing the power of technology
- ASOS knows and understands its market
- The company has invested in search engine optimization
- The company's website is a strength in a competitive market
- ASOS has become a star of the online retail world, and there is still great scope for growth
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcn6wp/asos_an_eretail