Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9kqz85/biogas_power_in) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Biogas Power in India, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles" to their offering.
This report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global biogas power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in India (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity, power generation and average number of homes powered during 2001-2025 in India biogas power market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to biogas power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biogas, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global biogas power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2011, installed capacity split by major biogas power countries in 2011 and detailed cost analysis.
- Power market scenario in India and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on India renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2011.
- Detailed overview of India biogas power market with installed capacity, generation and number of homes powered (2001-2025).
- GE Energy
- Alstom SA
- Cummins India Limited
- Clenergen Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9kqz85/biogas_power_in