Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4b4nph/channel_metrics) has announced the addition of the "Channel Metrics: Consumer Distribution Trends in UK Accident and Health Insurance (briefing)" report to their offering.
Channel Metrics: Consumer Distribution Trends in UK Accident and Health Insurance is the most detailed and up-to-date guide to distribution trends in accident and health insurance in the UK available on a published basis. It incorporates results for four insurance policy types - dental insurance, health / hospital cash plans, personal accident insurance and private medical insurance - and these are presented both in an aggregated format and also separately for each policy type.
It analyses: how consumers acquire these products - e.g. online, telephone, post or in person; from whom they acquire them - e.g. direct from the provider, through brokers or affinity schemes; and how often they acquire them - i.e. how many consumers acquired one or more of them in 2013, either for the first time or by switching provider instead of renewing or carrying on with an existing product.
Key Topics Covered:
- What is this report about?
- Updating the results from previous biannual surveys
- Analysis of consumers making an active distribution choice
- Analysis of consumers taking out financial services in prior years
- Analysis of distribution interfaces and channels
- Expanding upon the results from previous surveys to reflect new distribution trends
- Option for customised data analysis
- Channel Metrics briefings
- Other UK consumer research publications
- UK affinity and partnership marketing publications
- Switching rates, brand new sales and renewals
- Distribution interfaces
- Interfaces used by all customers
- Interfaces used by switchers and new buyers
- Interfaces used by customers renewing a policy
- Distribution channels
- Channels used by all customers
- Channels used by switchers and new buyers
- Channels used by customers renewing a policy
- Comparative strength of channels between sales and renewals
- Methods of funding worksite accident and health insurance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4b4nph/channel_metrics
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Health Insurance