Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqp73q/clothing) has announced the addition of the "Clothing Retailers (Global)" report to their offering.
This report provides a detailed overview of the Clothing Retailers (Global) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 170 companies. It includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
A quick glance at this Clothing Retailers (Global) report will tell you that 26 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 16 have shown good sales growth.
Key Topics Covered
Each of the largest 170 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a one-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
- An independent financial valuation
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Clothing Retailers (Global) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
Reasons To Buy
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqp73q/clothing
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Consumer Discretionary