Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7tjnp8/competing_in_the) has announced the addition of the "Competing in the Global Cancer Diagnostics Market" report to their offering.
This new Venture Planning Group comprehensive seven-countrystudy identifies and evaluates major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the nextfive years; examines trends in the U.S., five major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, UK) and Japan; reviews current and emerging tests; analyzes potential applications of various diagnostic technologies; forecasts sales of major tumor markers by country and market segment; profiles leading market players and potential entrants; and suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
The new report contains 1,200 pages, 450 tables, and provides test volume and sales forecasts for major tumor markers, as well as supplier sales and shares by test, market segment and country. Available by country and section.
- Identifies and evaluates major business opportunities emerging in the tumor marker market during the nextfive years
- Examines trends in the U.S., Europe and Japan- Reviews current and emerging tumor markers
- Analyzes applications of emerging diagnostic technologies
- Forecasts sales of major tumor markers by country and market segment
- Profiles leading market players and potential entrants
- Suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the worldwide cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion worldwide.
Key Topics: Click the link below to view the full extended analysis.
- Geographic Coverage
- Market Segmentation Analysis
- Current and Emerging Products
- Technology Review
- Competitive Assessments
- Worldwide Market Overview
- Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Correlogic Systems
- Enzo Biochem
- Exact Sciences
- Guided Therapeutics
- Kyowa Medex
- Life Technologies
- Mackay Life Sciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Nanogen Elitech
- Radient Pharmaceuticals
- Siemens Healthcare
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7tjnp8/competing_in_the
- Sectors & Industries