Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gfsc5p/construction_in) has announced the addition of the "Construction in Belgium to 2017: Market Forecast" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the construction industry in Belgium. It contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the construction industry, including a breakdown of the data by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition). 'Construction in Belgium to 2017: Market Forecast' provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the construction industry in Belgium. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Belgium construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
- Overview of the construction industry in Belgium
- Historic and forecast market value for the construction industry by construction output and value-add methods for the period 2008 through to 2017
- Historic and forecast market value by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) across the construction industry for the period 2008 through to 2017
Reasons To Buy
- Provides you with valuable data for the construction industry in Belgium
- Provides you with a breakdown of market value by type of construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition)
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures detailing market values using the construction output and value add methods
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given for the market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gfsc5p/construction_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- construction industry