Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9t2g2/construction_in) has announced the addition of the "Construction in Sweden - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Swedish construction industry recorded a CAGR of 4.16% during the review period. The industry employs 500,000 people, representing 11% of the working population.
Construction volumes recovered quickly after a short drop in 2009. Sweden faces a housing shortage and this, together with easy credit, fuelled rises in house prices. The government is planning to implement measures to control household debts. Residential construction is expected to witness an ease in growth from a CAGR of 2.81% during the review period, to a projected CAGR of 1.75% over the forecast period.
The Swedish government announced a total of SEK522 billion to be spent during the period 2014-2025 on infrastructure development with the aim of creating jobs and harnessing long-term economic growth. Infrastructure construction is projected to remain the fastest-growing construction market in Sweden over the forecast period.
- Historical (2008-2012) and forecast (2013-2017) valuations of the construction market in Sweden using the construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Assessment of the competitive environment using Porter's Five Forces
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Sweden
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Commercial Construction
4 Industrial Construction
5 Infrastructure Construction
6 Institutional Construction
7 Residential Construction
8 Company Profile: NCC AB
9 Company Profile: Skanska AB
10 Company Profile: Peab AB
11 Company Profile: JM AB
12 Company Profile: Consultec Arkitekter & Konstruktorer AB
13 Market Data Analysis
List of Tables and Figures
- Consultec Arkitekter & Konstruktorer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k9t2g2/construction_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Residential construction