Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9lq2tv/construction_wood) has announced the addition of the "Construction Wood in Indonesia to 2016: Market Databook" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the construction wood market in Indonesia. It contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the construction wood market and its categories (Solid Wood and Wood-Based Panels), including data by domestic production, supply balance, existing stock, imports and exports.
'Construction Wood in Indonesia to 2016: Market Databook' provides an overview and insight into the operating environment of the construction wood industry in Indonesia. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Indonesian construction value chain and for new players who are considering entering the market.
- Overview of the construction wood market in Indonesia
- Historic and forecast market values for the construction wood market and its categories (Solid Wood and Wood-Based Panels) for the period 2007 through to 2016
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides you with valuable market data for the construction wood market in Indonesia
- This report provides you with a breakdown of market value by domestic production, supply balance, existing stock, imports and exports
- This report allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given for the market
Key Topics Covered:
2 Construction Wood
3 Solid Wood
4 Wood-Based Panels
5 Wood-Based Panels Category Analysis
List of Tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9lq2tv/construction_wood
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- market research