Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bfkbht/foresights) has announced the addition of the "ForeSights: Mood-Tracking Apps" report to their offering.
Mood-tracking apps enable consumers to gather and analyze information about themselves, their everyday activities, and how this impacts their mood. The self-tracking technology used by mood-tracking apps generates a potentially powerful mood-based data footprint for retailers and brands.
Features and benefits
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the consumer packaged goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
The fact that over half (53%) of respondents globally claim to be spending more time online researching health topics than before highlights the degree of autonomy now shown by consumers in meeting their personal health and wellbeing goals.
Mobile technology - in particular smartphone apps - has established itself as a preferred self-diagnostic tool for consumers in helping them to identify the best ways to improve and optimize their health. Mood-tracking apps represent an extension of this trend.
Your key questions answered
- How do mood-tracking apps help consumers to realize their so-called quantified self?
- What opportunities do mood-tracing apps present for the CPG industry?
- What risks and challenges do mood-tracking apps present for CPG manufacturers?
- What do mood-tracking apps tell me about potential developments in consumer behavior?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bfkbht/foresights
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies