Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p9k7pz/gastric_cancer) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Gastric Cancer - Italy Drug Forecasts and Treatment Analysis to 2020" to their offering.
This report is an essential source of information and analysis on the Italy gastric cancer therapeutics market. The report provides comprehensive information on gastric cancer, highlighting the treatment guidelines. It identifies and analyses the key trends shaping and driving the Italy gastric cancer therapeutics market. It analyses the treatment usage patterns in the Italy gastric cancer therapeutics market.
The report also provides insights into the competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the positions of the existing market leaders. The report provides valuable insights into the pipeline products within the Italy gastric cancer sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- An overview of gastric cancer which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized Italy gastric cancer therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage patterns data (for hormone therapy and hormone resistant or refractory therapy) from 2001 to 2009, forecast for 11 years to 2020.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges and predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including drug launch analysis and drug sales forecasts.
- Product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, annual cost, regulatory approvals, product positioning and drug sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet need in the market and target product profile including opportunity for target product.
- Technology trends analytic framework to assess strength of pipeline.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. The key classes of mechanism of action include vascular endothelial growth factor (VGEF) inhibitors, tubulin inhibitors, topoisomerase inhibitors, mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) inhibitors and DNA synthesis inhibitors.
- Clinical trials mapping of trials for gastric cancer in Italy.
- An overview of the most promising drugs' including clinical study details, efficacy, safety, collaboration agreements, marketing rights, and launch analysis and drug sales forecasts to 2020.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the Italy Gastric Cancer therapeutics market. Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis. Key market players covered include Sanofi-aventis, Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Eli Lilly and Company, Otsuka and Merck KGaA.
- Analysis of licensing agreements during 2009-2010 in the gastric cancer therapeutics market. M&A analysis which includes M&A deals by size and geography.
- Strategic assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from key opinion leaders (KOL) or physicians in the gastric cancer therapeutics market.
- Novartis AG
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd./Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p9k7pz/gastric_cancer