Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/67p88k/global_business) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Global Business Travelers' Online Shopping Habits, 2012-2013" to their offering.
Global Business Executives' Online Shopping Habits, 2012-2013 is a new report by Canadean that analyzes business executive trends in online retail and explores how opportunities and demand are set to change in 2012-2013. Furthermore, this report provides a comprehensive overview of online business executive visits and percentage contribution at online retail stores in 2012 including the average expenditure at online retail stores. Moreover, the report analyzes the purchasing trends based on business executives' buying behavior and also identifies the significance of websites and electronic devices used for online purchases. In addition, this report outlines the key product categories preferred by the business executives through mobile shopping. Additionally, the report provides insight into the key factors that help promote online retailing and identifies the most important business executive concerns when purchasing from online stores. This report not only grants access to the opinions and behavior of business executives, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by age, gender and annual income.
- 'Online retailing', 'department stores', and 'hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters' are the top three retail channels for shopping, as identified by business executives from Asia-Pacific.
- The survey reveals that 35% of European business executives spend between 'US$51-100' per visit when shopping online, while 34% spend between 'US$21-50' per visit.
- In total, 42% of North American business executives acknowledged that they 'always' prefer 'search engines' as the initial start point for online product research and purchasing.
- 'Food and grocery', 'apparel, accessories and luxury goods', 'books, news and stationery', and 'electrical and electronics' are the principal product categories about which business executives from Asia-Pacific research online at least 'once a week or more'.
- Most of the European business executives plan to change their online retailer for purchasing 'electrical and electronics', 'sports and leisure' and 'home and garden products'.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Business Executives: Online Retail Trends
4 Global Business Executives: Expenditure and Purchasing Patterns
5 Global Business Executives: Drivers and Barriers
6 Global Business Executives: Significance of Websites and Electronic Devices
7 Global Business Executives: Research Trends in Online Retail
8 Global Business Executives: Key Promotional and Marketing Activities for Business Growth
Companies Mentioned - for a full list of companies mentioned, please click here
- Southern electronics
- Rovio mobile
- BIC Sport
- Cost Plus
- Sporting Goods
- Eddie Bauer
- Ultra Fragrances
- The Bombay Store
- Golden Eagle Retail Group
- Shoppers Stop
- K Raheja Corp Group
- Tata Group
- Infinity Books Japan
- David Jones
- Sony Australia
- Quikr India Private Limited
- Research in Motion
- American Apparel
- Snap deal
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/67p88k/global_business
Source: Canadean Ltd