Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvg4l4/global_car_rental) has announced the addition of the "Global Car Rental Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis" report to their offering.
The global car rental industry witnessed intense competition during the previous years, which forced companies to offer new and better services to their customers. The industry is expected to reach US $67.6 billion by 2017 with a CAGR of 3.5%over the next five years. The industry consists of all car rentals, contracted to be of less than one year duration, for corporate, individual, recreational, or business purposes. Europe is estimated to witness the most growth during the forecast period due to growing airport rentals and gradual recovery of airline activities in the past two years.
Lucintel's study depicts that the industry is affected by continuous volatility in the global financial and credit markets and other concerns which have contributed to price volatility for petroleum products and higher average gasoline prices, impacting both broader economic conditions and consumer discretionary spending patterns. Limited leisure travel and a greater potential for adverse weather conditions negatively affected industry revenue.
The industry witnessed moderate growth due to demand for rental cars in different countries, driven by both domestic and international tourists and business customers, resulting from technological advancements and changing demographics. The increase in travelling expenditure, growing frequency of air travel, and rising number of foreign visitors also influenced growth. Lucintel's research is intended to provide the industry leaders with a competitive benchmarking of the car rental market, up-to-date information on the market share, profit margins, capabilities and strategies of the leaders by assessing their capabilities against competitors. It provides executives with strategically important information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing plan.
Features and Scope of this Report:
- Industry size estimates in terms of (US $) value by regions and by segments
- Global car rental industry analysis annual trend (2006-2011) and forecast (2012-2017)
- Porter's Five Force analysis
- New product launch and merger and acquisition activity in global car rental industry analysis
- Quarterly demand trend (Q1 2010-Q4 2011)and forecast analysis (Q1 2012-Q4 2013) for global car rental industry analysis
- Gross and net profit trends in the global car rent all industry analysis
- Cost structure trend in the global as well as regional car rental industry analysis
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Definition and Scope
3. Industry Overview
4. Global Macroeconomic Overview
5. Industry Trends
6. Industry Forecasts
7. Emerging Trends
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvg4l4/global_car_rental