Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xcvdcd/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Agricultural Insurance Industry Report, 2013-2014" report to their offering.
In 2007-2013, the risk guarantee offered by China's agricultural insurance rose from RMB112.6 billion to RMB1.4 trillion; a total of RMB76 billion was paid to 143 million peasant households as compensation. In 2013, China recorded agricultural insurance premium income of RMB30.66 billion and paid RMB20.86 billion to 31.77 million affected farmers; 1.1 billion mu of main crops were covered (mu, Chinese unit of area, 1 mu = 1/15 of a hectare), accounting for 45% of the country's main crops sowing area.
Since the implementation of the trial agricultural insurance (mainly crop farming insurance) premium subsidy policy in 2007, central and local governments have subsidized agricultural insurance more and more. In 2013, the central and local financial subsidies were equivalent to nearly 80% of China's agricultural insurance premium.
In H1 2013, China's crop farming agricultural insurance premium income reached RMB15.458 billion, accounting for 79.89% of the total agricultural insurance premium income. Among it, the premium income from rice, wheat, corn and cotton amounted to RMB12.63 billion; a total area of 600 million mu was covered.
Global and China Agricultural Insurance Industry Report, 2013-2014 focuses on the followings:
- Overview of global agricultural insurance development as well as agricultural insurance development status in major countries;
- Development environment for China's agricultural insurance, including main policies, the amount of subsidies, etc.;
- Overview of China's agricultural insurance development and market segments (embracing crop farming, livestock husbandry, aquaculture and agriculture-related insurance);
- Overview of agricultural insurance market in major Chinese provinces and cities;
- Operation, agricultural insurance services, etc. of seven Chinese agricultural insurance companies (involving Anxin Agricultural Insurance, AnHua Agricultural Insurance, Sunlight Agriculture Mutual Insurance, China United Insurance).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Status Quo of Global Agricultural Insurance
2. Development Environment for China's Agricultural Insurance
3. Chinese Agricultural Insurance Market Segments
4. Agricultural Insurance in Major Chinese Provinces and Cities
5. Key Agricultural Insurance Companies in China
6. Summary and Forecast
- AnHua Agricultural Insurance
- Anxin Agricultural Insurance
- China Huanong Property & Casualty Insurance
- China United Insurance
- Groupama AVIC
- GUOYUAN Agricultural Insurance
- Sunlight Agriculture Mutual Insurance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xcvdcd/global_and