Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwz6ww/global_hotel) has announced the addition of the "Global Hotel Industry Survey 2013: Emerging Trends in Technology, Sustainability, Health and Wellness Tourism" report to their offering.
Global Hotel Industry Survey 2013: Emerging Trends in Technology, Sustainability, Health and Wellness Tourism is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric's exclusive panel of respondents from leading hotel industry companies. The report includes both buyer and supplier respondent opinions towards changes in RevPAR and occupancy rates within the industry in 2013, providing insights into key growth drivers. The report provides an overview of how hotels with selected investment in new technologies gain a competitive advantage. Additionally, the report summarizes the necessary budget allocations to technologies identified as attractive by travellers when selecting a hotel and analyzes the investment changes across various online media channels. The report analyzes energy efficient measures and green marketing initiatives, which respondents have implemented, or plan to implement in 2013. Furthermore, the report examines the significance of health and wellness tourism for business growth across the global hotel industry.
- Regardless of buyer and supplier categorization, respondents consider environment friendly initiatives' as the most conspicuous emerging trend in 2013.
- Respondents from luxury hotels expect to use technological facilities such as Wi-Fi access', eco-friendly technology' and efficient energy management systems' to increase their operational efficiency in 2013.
- In total, 35% of buyer respondents indicate that they intend to save less than 5% of total organizational expenditure' in the next 12 months following the implementation of sustainability measures.
- In total, 65% and 32% of respondents from luxury hotels and other hotels expect an increase in the number of health and wellness tourists in 2013 respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Hospitality Industry Dynamics in 2013
4 Technology Initiatives and Investment Decisions
5 Sustainability in the Hotel Industry, 2013
6 Health and Wellness Trends in 2013
- Brazil Hospitality Group
- Host Hotels & Resorts
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- Jumeirah Group
- IntelliStay Hotels
- Starwood Hotels
- Swisscom Hospitality Services
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwz6ww/global_hotel
- Sectors & Industries
- Travel & Tourism