Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4pq6km/global_transfer) has announced the addition of the "Global Transfer Pricing Solutions: Ninth Edition" book to their offering.
When entering a global market, business professionals will encounter transfer pricing compliance policies that, without proper foresight and preparation, may compromise profit margins.
Now in its 9th Edition, Global Transfer Pricing Solutions provides an important update concerning worldwide transfer pricing regimes. Regimes are constantly in flux, but they can have a critical impact on the profitability of your business.
For example, there are important transfer price regulatory developments under way now in Latin America, particularly in Colombia, Brazil, Panama and Peru. There are also important changes in Australia and China. For maquiladoras in Mexico, transfer pricing interaction with other tax legislation can have severe repercussions. It can determine whether a maquiladora creates a permanent establishment for its foreign principal. It can also determine whether or not the maquiladora qualifies for an income tax incentive.
Some countries follow OECD transfer pricing guidelines. Others such as Brazil do not, and there are important initiatives to change OECD guidelines.
Global Transfer Pricing Solutions garners insights from experienced practitioners at international legal and accounting firms and senior international transfer pricing professionals at the largest multinationals. Articles offer full coverage of changes to major worldwide transfer pricing regimes, with an in-depth analysis of steps needed for proactive transfer pricing management.
Key Topics Covered:
- Transfer Pricing Beyond the Tax Department
- The Transfer Pricing Implications of Currency Volatility
- Recent OECD Transfer Pricing Initiatives Portend Significant Consequences for Multinationals
- Canadian Supreme Court Fashions "Business Reality Test" to Determine Adequate Transfer Price
- IRS Seeks Comments on Bilateral Transfer Pricing Safe Harbor
- Unwrapping the New Cost Sharing Regulations
- Customs Valuation and Multinational Transfer Pricing: Can They Co-exist?
- Maquiladora Transfer Pricing (and Related Issues)
- Main Changes in the Transfer Pricing Law in Colombia
- Transfer Pricing Perspectives in Brazil After Regulatory Instruction 1312
- New Rules for Transfer Pricing and Thin Capitalization in Brazil
- Chile's 2012 Tax Reform on Transfer Pricing
- Recent Developments in Latin American Transfer Pricing: A Roundtable Discussion
- Australia Introduces Tough New Transfer Pricing Rules
- Transfer Pricing in China: State Administration of Taxation Addresses Challenges with OECD Guidelines
- Transfer Pricing: The SAT's Paper and the Reality of Transfer Pricing in China
- Transfer Pricing: Choice of Comparables for Service Companies in India
- Japan Transfer Pricing: A Fresh Look at the Japan-US Bilateral APA Relationship
- Malaysia's New Transfer Pricing Guidelines: Rules and Practices of the IRB Clarified!
- The New Philippine Transfer Pricing Regulations
- French Thin Cap Reform
- New Transfer Pricing Rules in Russia
- Comparison of the New Russian Transfer Pricing Rules with OECD Guidelines
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4pq6km/global_transfer.
- transfer pricing