Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6gk629/innovation) has announced the addition of the "Innovation Update: What Can We Learn From 2013's New Product Innovations?" report to their offering.
Innovation is a key focus of new product development, but only a small percentage of packaged goods are genuinely new and different. This webinar explores innovation, including taking a look at Datamonitor's Innovation Ratings, and discusses how it is shaping new product development.
Features and benefits
- Understand the definition of "innovation" and see what innovation is and what it is not.
- See which types of innovation are trending, and which are rarely used in consumer packaged goods.
- Find out new ways that packaged goods makers are offering the freedom to customize and personalize their products.
- Learn how packaged goods firms are responding to major health issues like obesity and more.
Tomorrow's new product trends often begin as today's new product innovations. This webinar highlights how companies are creating genuinely "new-to-the-world" products to make consumers' lives better, easier, and more fulfilling. Learn more about what makes a product truly innovative, and how companies are putting these concepts into practice.
Your key questions answered
- What type of innovation accounts for nearly two thirds of all new product innovation?
- Which packaged goods categories tend to be the most and least innovative?
- How are concerns over natural resource depletion changing innovation in packaged foods and beverages?
- Worries about the legality of specific health claims are encouraging firms to use what new tactic to promote "better for you" foods and drinks?
- With differences between products shrinking, what are packaged goods makers doing to help their products stand out and grab consumer attention?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6gk629/innovation
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Consumer Discretionary