Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vgrfn2/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
Despite its small size, the Bahraini insurance industry is well developed and highly regulated. The industry grew at a review-period (2008-2012) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8%, driven by an increase in the infrastructural projects, the implementation of compulsory motor third-party liability insurance, the rising number of health conditions and a steadily growing population. The industry is expected to face challenges over the forecast period (2012-2017). The high combined ratios of non-life insurance companies, which are expected to continue to exceed 100%, and political unrest in the country will put pressure on the industry's overall profitability. However, despite such challenges, Bahrain's insurance industry is anticipated to rise at a forecast-period CAGR of 7.8%, driven instead by the huge growth potential realized by foreign investors, regulatory reforms and government efforts to support growth.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Bahraini insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Bahraini insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Bahraini insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bahraini insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 The Middle East Region Market Dynamics
4 Bahraini Insurance Industry Overview
5 Life Insurance
6 Non-Life Insurance
7 Personal Accident and Health Insurance
9 Analysis by Distribution Channels
10 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Economic Indicators
- ACE American Insurance
- American Life Insurance
- Axa Insurance (Gulf)
- Bahrain Kuwait Insurance
- Life Ins. Corporation (International)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vgrfn2/the_insurance
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- insurance industry