Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cqdwzc/insurance) has announced the addition of the "Insurance Industry in Cameroon, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
In terms of written premium value, the Cameroonian insurance industry grew at a CAGR of 9.4% during the review period (2009-2013). This increase was on account of the strong performance of the life segment, which registered a CAGR of 12.4% during the review period. The industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% over the forecast period. Supported by the nation's robust economic conditions, the expanding life insurance segment is expected to contribute to the overall growth of the Cameroonian insurance industry over the forecast period (2013-2018).
- It provides historical values for the Cameroonian insurance industry for the report's 2009-2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Cameroonian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Cameroon, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Life Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
5 Non-Life Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
6 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
7 Cameroonian Insurance Industry Overview
- Cameroonian Insurance Industry
- Key Industry Trends and Drivers
8 Industry Segmentation
- Life Insurance
- Non-Life Insurance
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance
9 Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
- Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
- Compulsory Insurance
- Supervision and Control
- Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
- Company Registration and Operations
- Legal System
10 Competitive Landscape
- Chanas Assurances SA - company overview
- Societe Africaine D'Assurances Et De reassurance (SAAR) - company overview
- Colina SA - company overview
- Nouvelle Societe Interafricaine D'assurances (NSIA) - company overview
11 Macroeconomic Indicators
- GDP at constant prices (US$)
- GDP at current prices (US$)
- GDP Per Capita at current prices (US$)
- Inflation (Percentage)
- Life Expectancy
- Labor Force
- Total Number of Households
- Total Number of Internet Users
- Total Population
- Urban and Rural Population
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cqdwzc/insurance
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Health Insurance