Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55fclm/insurance) has announced the addition of the "Insurance Industry in Chad, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The Chadian insurance industry is small, with just two companies serving a population of 11.2 million in 2013, and less developed than in other Sub-Saharan countries such as Cameroon and Côte d'Ivoire. However, the Chadian insurance industry grew from XAF8.73 billion (US$18.5 million) in 2009 to XAF9.58 billion (US$19.4 million) in 2013, at a review-period (2009- 2013) CAGR of 2.3%. This was partially due to the strong performance of the personal accident and health segment, and the strength of the Chadian economy.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Chad:
- It provides historical values for the Chadian insurance industry for the report's 2009- 2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013- 2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Chadian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Chad, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the insurance industry in Chad, including:
- The Chadian insurance industry's growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Chadian insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Chadian insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Chadian insurance industry
- The regulatory framework of the Chadian insurance industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Chadian Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Economic Indicators
- National Star SA
- Société Africaine d'Assurance et de Reassurance (SAFAR)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55fclm/insurance
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- insurance industry