Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqfgz8/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Cote d'Ivoire, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The Ivoirian insurance industry grew in terms of written premium value at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% during the review period (2009-2013). The increase was due to the strong performance of the life segment, which registered a CAGR of 6.0% during the review period. The industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period (2013-2018). The expanding life insurance segment, combined with strength in country's economy, is expected to contribute to the growth of the Ivoirian insurance industry over the forecast period.
- It provides historical values for the Ivoirian insurance industry for the report's 2009-2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Ivoirian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Côte d'Ivoire, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- The insurance industry comprises of 29 insurers in total as of 2012.
- Côte d'Ivoire allows 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) in the insurance industry, and the entry of foreign companies increased competitiveness.
- The increase in life expectancy of the population during the review period encouraged demand for health insurance products.
- Positive economic growth is expected to encourage insurance sales.
- Côte d'Ivoire's rising population spurred the demand for life insurance products during the review period.
- Increase in working age population is likely to create more demand for investment-linked insurance products such as unit-linked and saving products.
- High inflation rate affected insurance sales during the review period.
- A high combined ratio is one of the key concerns for life insurance companies in Côte d'Ivoire.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Ivoirian Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Macroeconomic Indicators
- Colina SA
- Colina Vie
- NSIA Vie Côte d'Ivoire
- Nouvelle Société Interafricaine D'assurances
- Union des Assurances de Côte d'Ivoire Vie
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqfgz8/the_insurance
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Côte d'Ivoire
- insurance industry
- compound annual growth rate