Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/npdp6v/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Fiji, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
After contracting by 1.3% in 2009 as a result of the global financial crisis, political instability and damages caused by floods and cyclones, the Fijian economy rebounded and grew by 1.9% in 2011 and 2.5% in 2012. Accommodative government policies, increasing investment in the construction sector and growing tourism acted as driving forces for insurance industry expansion. The gross written premium of the industry recorded a CAGR of 6.4% during the review period, increasing from FJD201.6 million (US$126.5 million) in 2008 to FJD258.3 million (US$144.3 million) in 2012. There were two life insurers and eight non-life insurers licensed to operate in the Fijian insurance industry at the end of 2012.
- Historical values for the Fijian insurance industry for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- Detailed analysis of the key segments and sub-segments in the Fijian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017.
- Exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- Profiles of the top insurance companies in Fiji, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related in the Fijian insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Fijian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Fijian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Fijian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
- BSP Life (Fiji)
- Dominion Insurance Company
- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LICI) Fiji
- QBE Insurance (Fiji)
- Tower Insurance Fiji
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/npdp6v/the_insurance
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- insurance industry