Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s4gnph/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Israel, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Israeli insurance industry is one of the largest and most highly developed in Western Asia. The insurance premium per capita and penetration are also among the highest in the region. However, the industry's size and significance still remains small by international standards. The written premium value rose from ILS37.4 billion (US$10.4 billion) in 2008 to ILS47.3 billion (US$12.3 billion) in 2012, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% during the review period (2008-2012), driven by the growing demand for savings products, a decline in policy cancellations and economic developments in the country. The improving political and economic conditions in Israel combined with growing demand for insurance products such as long-term savings, personal accident and property insurance will drive growth in the overall Israel insurance industry over the forecast period. The industry is projected to grow from ILS47.3 billion (US$12.3 billion) in 2012 to ILS60.5 billion (US$16.7 billion) in 2017, at a CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period (2012-2017).
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Israeli insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Israeli insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Israeli insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Israeli insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Life Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
5 Non-Life Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
6 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
7 Israeli Insurance Industry Overview
8 Life Insurance
9 Non-Life Insurance
10 Personal Accident and Health Insurance
12 Analysis by Distribution Channel
14 Competitive Landscape
15 Economic Indicators
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s4gnph/the_insurance
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
- Insurance Industry