Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5s5fth/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Nigeria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
In terms of written premium value, the Nigerian insurance industry grew at a review-period CAGR of 10.0%. This was due to the strong performance of the life segment, which registered a CAGR of 22.2% during the review period. The industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period. The strength in the country's economy, combined with the introduction of new laws by the Nigerian insurance regulator, is expected to contribute to the overall growth of the Nigerian insurance industry over the forecast period.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Nigeria:
- It provides historical values for the Nigerian insurance industry for the report's 2009-2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Nigerian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Nigeria, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Life Insurance Segment
5 Non-Life Insurance Segment
6 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment
7 Nigerian Insurance Industry Overview
8 Industry Segmentation
9 Governance, Risk and Compliance
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Macroeconomic Indicators
- Leadway Assurance Co. Ltd
- AIICO Insurance Plc
- Custodian and Allied Insurance Plc
- Niger Insurance Plc
- Unic Insurance Plc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5s5fth/the_insurance
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- insurance industry