Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cg6l9v/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016" report to their offering.
The written premium value of the Uruguayan insurance industry increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.4% during the review period. This was mainly driven by stable economic growth during the review period. Unlike many other Latin American countries, Uruguay did not experience a recession between 2007 and 2009, with its economic indicators remaining more stable. There is a high demand for crop insurance products such as hail insurance and additional perils such as wind, freeze and excess moisture. In recent years, new insurance products such as multi-peril crop insurance (MPCI) have become popular. Forestry insurance is also very popular in Uruguay. The growth in tourism and increased investment in building infrastructure will drive the demand for property insurance over the forecast period.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the insurance market in Uruguay, including:
- The Uruguayan insurance market's growth prospects by insurance segments and sub-segments
- The competitive landscape in the Uruguayan insurance market
- The current trends and drivers of the Uruguayan insurance market
- The challenges facing the Uruguayan insurance market
- The regulatory framework of the Uruguayan insurance market
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related in the Uruguayan insurance industry and each segment within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Uruguayan insurance market
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Uruguayan insurance market
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Uruguayan insurance market and its impact on companies and the industry's future
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Uruguay Insurance Industry Overview
4 Market Segmentation
5 Competitive Landscape
6 Macroeconomic Indicators
- AIG Uruguay
- Banco de Seguros del Estado
- Compañia Cooperativa de Seguros Surco
- HDI Seguros S.A.
- MAPFRE Uruguay S.A
- Metlife Seguros de Vida
- Porto Seguro
- Sancor Seguros Uruguay S.A.
- Uruguay RSA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cg6l9v/the_insurance
- insurance market