Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwfhbz/life_insurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in Chile, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The gross written premiums of the life insurance segment grew during the review period (2008-2012), supported by rising disposable income, an increase in the country's working population, the growing penetration of distribution channels selling insurance products and the availability of a wider range of innovative insurance products.
Chile has a favorable economic environment, making it an attractive destination for international life insurers. Higher foreign capital inflows are anticipated over the forecast period which will have a large impact on the country's financial services sectors, including the insurance industry.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Chile:
- It provides historical values for Chile's life insurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Chile's life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Chile
- Using Porter's industry-standard Five Forces analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Chile for the life insurance business
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Chile and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Chile and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Life Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
5 Chilean Insurance Industry Attractiveness
6 Life Insurance Outlook
7 Analysis by Distribution Channel
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
9 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Chilean Life Insurance
10 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
11 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
12 Business Environment and Country Risk
List of Tables
List of Figures
Cruz del Sur
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwfhbz/life_insurance_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.