Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h67222/life_insurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in Estonia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Estonian life insurance segment grew at a CAGR of 7.6% during the review period, driven by an aging population and demand for investment-linked products. The aging population drove consumer attention towards post-retirement savings. This is expected to remain the growth driver for life insurance over the forecast period, during which time the segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 13.6%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance market in Estonia:
- It provides historical values for Estonia's life insurance market for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Estonia's life insurance market, along with market forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- The Estonian life insurance segment was driven by developments in unit-linked and pension-related products during the review period, as well as growth in the aging population and a decline in the overall population
- With the increase in aging population, life insurance policies such as individual life and term life are expected to experience growth over the forecast period, driving the Estonian life segment over the forecast period
- The Estonian insurance industry is dominated by foreign-owned insurers. In the life insurance segment, all four insurers operating in Estonia are foreign-owned and are headquartered in the Nordic countries
- The Estonian life insurance segment grew from EUR123.3 million (US$181.4 million) in 2008 to EUR165.2 million (US$230.1 million) in 2012, at a CAGR of 7.6% during the review period
- In terms of distribution channels, e-commerce accounted for the largest market share, followed by direct marketing and bancassurance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h67222/life_insurance_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.