Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gf8cp7/life_insurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in Greece, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Greek life segment is the second-largest in the country's insurance industry, accounting for 44.8% of the gross written premium in 2012. Life insurance penetration decreased from 1.1% in 2008 to 1% in 2012. This penetration level is expected to increase to 1.1% by 2017. Overall, the life segment recorded a CAGR of -6% during the review period, as Greece was severely impacted by the global economic and eurozone debt crises. The gross written premium registered by the life insurance segment is expected to increase at a forecast-period CAGR of 3%. This increase is primarily a result of a gradual improvement in the economy. As of 2012, there were 13 insurers offering only life insurance products.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Greek life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Greek life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Greek insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future.
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Greek Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Life Insurance Outlook
5 Analysis by Distribution Channel
6 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Greek Life Insurance
7 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
9 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
10 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Allianz Hellas
- Axa Insurance SA
- EFG Eurolife Life
- Emporiki life
- Generali Hellas
- Groupama Phoenix
- ING Life
- Interamerican Life
- The National Insurance Company (Ethniki)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gf8cp7/life_insurance_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies