Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dl2nzs/life_insurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in Ireland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Irish life insurance segment showed signs of recovery and grew by 2.83% in 2012 compared to the previous year. The recovery was due to increases in pension and retirement products, and regulatory upgrades aimed at dealing with the financial crises faced by the country. Insurers also had to prepare for the implementation of Solvency II. The life segment also leads the Irish insurance industry, accounting for 83.2% of the total gross written premiums in 2012. The Irish life segment is highly concentrated with the 10 leading companies accounting for 98.2% of the total segment's written premiums. Insurance brokers led the Irish life segment in terms of distribution during the review period, and accounted for 46.1% of new written premium business in 2012.
Factors such as reforms in pension law, insurers' efforts to reduce costs and enhance efficiency in terms of writing new business along with product innovations are all expected to drive growth in the Irish life insurance segment over the forecast period (2012-2017).
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Irish life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Irish life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Irish insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Life Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
5 Irish Insurance Industry Attractiveness
6 Life Insurance Outlook
7 Analysis by Distribution Channel
8 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Irish Life Insurance
9 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
10 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
12 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Aviva Life & Pensions
- Canada Life (Ireland)
- Friends First Managed Pension Funds
- Friends' First Life Assurance Co.
- Irish Life
- New Ireland
- Standard Life
- The Royal London Mutual
- Zurich Life Assurance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dl2nzs/life_insurance_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
- Singapore International News