Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hwxsbq/life_insurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in Malta, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
Life insurance is the second-largest segment in the Maltese insurance industry, accounting for 23.6% of the industry's gross written premium in 2013. Life insurance penetration rose from 3.7% in 2009 to 4.8% in 2013, and is expected to reach 5.4% by 2018. The gross written premium registered by the life segment is expected to increase at a forecast-period CAGR of 6.9%. Individual whole life was the dominant category in the life segment, accounting for 88.9% of the segment's total written premium in 2013.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Malta:
- It provides historical values for the Maltese life insurance segment for the report's 2009-2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Maltese life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Malta.
- Using Porter's industry-standard Five Forces analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Malta for the life insurance business.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Maltese Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Life Insurance Outlook
5 Analysis by Distribution Channel
6 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Maltese Life Insurance
7 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
9 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
10 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Citadel Insurance Plc
- GlobalCapital Plc
- HSBC Life Insurance (Malta) Ltd
- MSV Life Plc
- Middlesea Insurance Plc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hwxsbq/life_insurance_in
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies