Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7f48bw/the_mexican_shale) has announced the addition of the "The Mexican Shale Gas Market" report to their offering.
The energy reform, promoted by recently elected officials, will determine if the private sector is allowed to participate in oil and gas activities after a 73-year-long ban, and whether the shale gas market expands depends on the possibility of conducting profit sharing agreements with private firms. In this study, the market is strictly associated with investments for new exploration/exploitation of shale gas and analyzed according to international benchmarks. An investment forecast along with key market trends and expected scenarios are provided.
1. Mexico is estimated to have the world's sixth highest shale gas reserves.
2. Whether the shale gas market expands or not depends on the possibility of conducting profit-sharing agreements with private firms.
3. The energy reform that is promoted by recently elected officials will determine if the private sector is allowed to participate in oil and gas activities after a -year-long ban.
4. Only a policy-driven scenario that features new government legislation will foster shale gas production.
5. The construction of gas pipelines and water infrastructure will also stimulate growth in the shale gas market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Overview
2. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
3. Market Analysis
4. Implications of Shale Gas Development in Mexico
5. The Last Word
The Frost & Sullivan Story
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7f48bw/the_mexican_shale
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies