Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65rz6g/motor_finance) has announced the addition of the "Motor Finance" subscription to their offering.
Motor Finance is the only source of news, information and data entirely dedicated to the UK car finance industry. Designed as a tool for dealers, lenders, brokers, lawyers and other F&I personnel, Motor Finance provides in-depth analysis of data, exclusive news, expert opinion and senior-level interviews from an independent and objective editorial viewpoint.
Motor Finance covers all major events and factors affecting the provision of finance in the UK car industry, and includes a rolling databank of car finance statistics: sales, finance penetration, auction values, PCP residual value settings, personal loan rates, economic indicators and fraud and recovery rates. Motor Finance is able to supply micro- and macro-economic indicators for the market in interactive tables.
The board provides feedback on the state of the industry and helps set the tone of the publication, ensuring that we always cover the most important issues.
The Motor Finance editorial board consists of eight experts from the motor finance industry:
- Chris Sutton: Managing director, Black Horse Motor Finance
- Graham Wheeler: Managing director, Volkswagen Financial Services
- Ed Paulat: Managing director, GMAC
- Peter Minter: Managing director, Moneybarn
- Mark Standish: Managing director, Motonovo
- Daniel Burgess: Managing director, HPI
- Ian Dewsnap: UK director of operations, Benchmark Consulting
- Nicola Roberts: Solicitor, Optima Legal
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65rz6g/motor_finance