Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7f9kxw/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Hungary, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
In terms of gross written premium, the Hungarian insurance industry is the third-largest in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region after Poland and the Czech Republic. The country's insurance industry registered a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.7% during the review period (2009-2013), and was adversely affected by subdued economic conditions.
The decline was mainly led by the non-life insurance segment, which registered a CAGR of -3.6% . This contraction was primarily due to a decline in new vehicle sales, increased claims due to natural disasters, and changes in the regulatory environment. Over the forecast period (2013-2018), the segment is expected to be led by an increase in customer awareness of property insurance, which will require innovative and customized non-life insurance products.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Hungarian non-life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Hungarian non-life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Hungarian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Hungarian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
5 Analysis by Distribution Channels
6 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Hungarian Non-Life Insurance Market
7 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
9 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
10 Business Environment and Country Risk
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7f9kxw/nonlife
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies