Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c4c6m7/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Malta, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
Non-life insurance is the largest segment of Malta's insurance industry. Non-life insurance penetration was 11.1% in 2013, and is expected to reach 15.5% in 2018. During the review period (2009-2013) the gross written premium of the non-life segment rose at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.3%.
This growth was fuelled by a favorable regulatory framework, stable economic development and an increase in the country's exports, disposable income and liability regulations. It was also supported by Malta's business-friendly environment, including a low tax regime and direct access to other EU markets.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Malta:
- It provides historical values for Malta's non-life insurance segment for the report's 2009-2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Malta's non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Malta.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Maltese Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
5 Analysis by Distribution Channels
6 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Maltese Non-Life Insurance
7 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
9 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
10 Business Environment and Country Risk
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c4c6m7/nonlife
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies